Question

LightPhoenix - Dreamweaver
LightPhoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Tideswell (East)
I'm a level 57 cleric who has never gone pking before. Recently, I've died twice during some quests. The first time, after dying, I dropped some herbs that I had in my inventory. At first, I thought I might have accidentally clicked them and dragged them out a second before dying. Then yesterday, I was killed again and lost another item. And this time I'm sure I did not touch it. Is there something I haven't heard about saying that people over a certain level start dropping items when they die?b:sad

(Does TW count as pking? I've done 1 TW two weeks ago)
Post edited by LightPhoenix - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Karmasbich - Harshlands
    Karmasbich - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm a level 57 cleric who has never gone pking before. Recently, I've died twice during some quests. The first time, after dying, I dropped some herbs that I had in my inventory. At first, I thought I might have accidentally clicked them and dragged them out a second before dying. Then yesterday, I was killed again and lost another item. And this time I'm sure I did not touch it. Is there something I haven't heard about saying that people over a certain level start dropping items when they die?b:sad

(Does TW count as pking? I've done 1 TW two weeks ago)

When you're white, you have like a 1% chance to drop stuff in your inventory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LightPhoenix - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    My name isn't white though...
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    when you are blue you have 0.01% chance to drop stuff or it was 1% i forget which.

You are just unlucky b:shutup
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Karmasbich - Harshlands
    Karmasbich - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    My name isn't white though...

Oh, yeah... PvE b:spit Well, it's probably 1% for blue names, too. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    pve is ok b:cute
    i like to go on harshlands though for my daily dose of PK b:quiet
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • VictoryPets - Dreamweaver
    VictoryPets - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Miz just a quick point on your sig...as Calamity handed you your butts when you went up against them can you remove the obviously false 'equinox..strongest guild on server' thanks :-)b:laughb:chuckleb:kiss
  • XTaTiKz - Dreamweaver
    XTaTiKz - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    that is true lol but at the same time why hasn't calamity attacked them back? if calamity really thought they were much stronger , they would have and already won land from equinox but their actions prove otherwise. Defending is much easier then attacking we'll have to wait and see what happens hehe from what i see in the map its a matter of time. b:laugh
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Defending isn't easier than attacking, when it all comes down its pretty much the same.

Calamity propably didn't attack for 1 reason..they want that boring "2 guilds owning all lands and then attack each other thingy".
    Simple as that.

(which ended up failing on all other servers though, cos once 1 guild got a slight upperhand its boring as hell)
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • LightPhoenix - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    I'm that unlucky that I dropped items twice in a row? b:cry we'll see if it happens next time... thanks for the info though guys ^-^
  • Sumerisle - Dreamweaver
    Sumerisle - Dreamweaver Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well at least you only dropped herbs.

I once died during an FB29 run, lost my TT60 weapon and I was not even white named. Damn run cost me 800k.. QQ
    Believe, level 2 Dreamweaver faction recruiting all classes. PM me in-game or drop me a message for more info!