what armor should i go to?

Look_its_BB - Harshlands
Look_its_BB - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Venomancer
I'm a veno lvl 23. i put all my stats in mag which i think called arcane? but when i pvp or go grind my pdef is not high enuf to stand even 3 hits from monster the same lvl (95% is physical attack O.o. what are magic robes for?). I dont know what armor or skills or tricks i should get. any advice would be appreciated.
Post edited by Look_its_BB - Harshlands on

Comments

• Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Make sure you're not stealing aggro from your pet. Let your pet do the physical damage and concentrate on keeping it alive. If you have time between heals, you can cast spells.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you're stealing aggro, try using Blazing Scarab to start off - I found that with that my pet keeps aggro just fine.

Also, a good build is to start off arcane and keep arcane if you plan to PvE... your AoEs and pet heals will be good. If you PvP, try switching to LA at around 70 to get more Pdef but it brings down your magic attack and MDef... I personally find it okay but am switching back to Arcane at 90. =p

There is also HA, but never start off with that unless you enjoy a challenge...some Venos go for it at level 90+ for the great Pdef, but it's pretty expensive and not worth giving up the attack and elemental defense imo. It's all up to opinion. =)

A good build I enjoy is Vit Arcane - 1 Vit, 1 Str 8 Magic ever 2 levels. But you need to shard your armor with the best Pdef stones when you can to survive. It all depends on how you play. xD And I`ll stop rambling now lol. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]