another resolution problem.....

NecroNancy - Sanctuary
NecroNancy - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Support Desk
Hello everyone.
I'm writing this post to try to find a solution to my problem as I'm still waiting for replies to support tickets from months ago.
Okay, I can run the game and everything looks beautiful! All the colors are nice and crisp, hardly any lag, even in west Arch during mid afternoon.
The only problem that I have is with the color of blue player names and Cat shop names. I've managed to level to 79 on my main with no real complaints but now I want to try the PvP side of the game and this is where the problem comes in.
Problem: ALL players weather in PK mode or not, have Bright white names instead of blue. (even mine) Further more, all Cat Shop titles are the exact same shade of yellow as the NPC names.
I know that this doesn't seem like a huge problem and it hasn't been for 79 levels. But I now want to start playing a bit in PK mode, and it makes it very hard to tell who else is in PK mode unless they are infamous enough to have a pink, light red or red name. I know, I know, everyone says "well, just concentrate on the ones with pink to red names." This is simple enough except, I keep getting ganged up on by White names that I cant tell are in PK mode.
Tried solutions:
I have tried EVERY resolution setting that the game will allow, in both window and full screen mode, all have no effect.
I have updated ALL drivers, even tried some user made versions, all have had no effect.
I have adjusted the white balance on my system many time, again no effect.
I have tried everything I can find on the forums to fix the problem, all to no effect.
Last thing I was told by Support was that it must be a monitor problem. NOT so, as everything else int he game that happens to have the same color as the blue names and orange Cat shops shows perfectly fine. (my monitor doesn't know the difference between a orange flower and an orange cat shop title)
Anyway, it had been a while now, 79 levels worth, was wondering if any new fixes or solutions have come up.
Thank you all for your time and i'm sorry that this post was so long.
K. Evans
(NecroNancy)
Post edited by NecroNancy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited July 2009
    Please submit a ticket to technical support.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• NecroNancy - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Thank you.
    I have submited a ticket. Twice a week, Every Tuesday and Thursday sense level 30.
    Patients is a virtue.
    :)

P.S. didn't mean that to sound snooty, i know the staff is very busy. :)
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Try using a different email. If you are spamming us about the same issue, the system will filter it out and we may never see it.

Check your junk and spam folders just in case your email provider flagged us as SPAM.

Send me a PM on here with the email address that you sent your original tickets with please, and the last few dates.

Thanks!

b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • NecroNancy - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Thank you Sir.... PM sent. :)
This discussion has been closed.