Servers

Options
tutmozis6
tutmozis6 Posts: 21 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hello.

I start to play on Harshland Server, but I see there already exist other Servers too. Form time to time new Server is open or what that mean ?
I play on: Perfect World, Server: Harshland, Username: Tutmozis, Class: Archer ( level 43+ ), Faction:
Post edited by tutmozis6 on

Comments

• Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think Brazil has their own version of PW.
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Made me lol irl. +1 on my awesome people list.
  • tutmozis6
    tutmozis6 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yes, but new Server open here every 3 or 4 month ?

I mean, newbie like me don't have too much chance here for example conquer land and need constantly to run from people who kill all the time weaker players, since here are already players who are 90+.
    I play on: Perfect World, Server: Harshland, Username: Tutmozis, Class: Archer ( level 43+ ), Faction:
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    There aren't many 90+, and some you see on the list are not active right now. They tend to stalk each other a lot anyway. As you get a higher level, things will get easier and you'll learn how to avoid them and fight back.

For land, no one gets land on their own - it is done with the guilds. You can join one that already has land, or find one that has high enough levels to attack the other lands. There are lots of those now :)

PWI has only released servers twice - once when the game started, and once back in March. We have no clue when new servers will open again, but it probably will not be soon. The servers now are big enough to hold the players, they won't make new ones until they get more "full."

Good luck here on Harshlands! It is a lot of fun.
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.