ninetails

ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear
ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
so like there i was reading the new mounts and OMFG the ninetails right, so i'm all excited turned all my coin into like 50 gold.... boom no ninetails, i'm not big on charging zen but i'd buy something like this for my gf etc, so here i am now broke with items i can't even use cuz i'm lvl 80 and it cost me 50 gold, thank you pwi, if i ever see something like this again i'm not going to even bother, what a ripoff i've seen maybe 5 people get a nintails all week, u'd think u could up the rate of recieivng one of these things eh... or not, not like anyone is going to care if u let the good stuff wind up in maybe 15 peoples hands per server... can't wait to see what kind oF BS u think of next lolz

Comments

• Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    so like there i was reading the new mounts and OMFG the ninetails right, so i'm all excited turned all my coin into like 50 gold.... boom no ninetails, i'm not big on charging zen but i'd buy something like this for my gf etc, so here i am now broke with items i can't even use cuz i'm lvl 80 and it cost me 50 gold, thank you pwi, if i ever see something like this again i'm not going to even bother, what a ripoff i've seen maybe 5 people get a nintails all week, u'd think u could up the rate of recieivng one of these things eh... or not, not like anyone is going to care if u let the good stuff wind up in maybe 15 peoples hands per server... can't wait to see what kind oF BS u think of next lolz

Lol, wtf you expect its 0.02% chance of getting it.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OMG why is it everytime any game has something like this. Someone always gotta complain when they dont get the item they want. It said there was a chance for a Ninetails not that you would get it. I also know the more you buy don't mean higher chances.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I understand that it's frustrating to not get an item, but we never said that you should spend 50 zen on chance boxes. Rare mounts are rare for a reason, anyone will tell you that. Whether it's one box or 50 boxes people need to understand that chance is chance. Chance has never meant "buy X amount and you're guaranteed to get what you want"
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Best...QQ...ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • mikeymanman
    mikeymanman Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Lol, wtf you expect its 0.02% chance of getting it.
    The GMs did say that ecatomb is inaccurate >.>

All in all, you dont complain when your lottery tickets are losers, you shut up or buy another and pray you win. Dont gamble unless you can handle the consequences/
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:surrender Spoons can you suggest tho that they could put better prizes? They gave out mostly the same things available in the celstone box which is like 1/4 the price! b:surrender

A girl on HT got it after just 2 of them! She was uber excited! Of course we all secretly hated her but we congratulated her anyways. That was day one or two of the sale!

I understand that it's frustrating to not get an item, but we never said that you should spend 50 zen on chance boxes. Rare mounts are rare for a reason, anyone will tell you that. Whether it's one box or 50 boxes people need to understand that chance is chance. Chance has never meant "buy X amount and you're guaranteed to get what you want"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009

All in all, you dont complain when your lottery tickets are losers, you shut up or buy another and pray you win. Dont gamble unless you can handle the consequences/

Well I'm still pretty sure its in a low percent, obviously from the number of people that have gotten it, or should I say the people that haven't gotten it. xD
  • ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear
    ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol my only rant was it's the only thing girly enough to give a woman, and aside from all that, i really enjoy forum bully's for instance Konariraiden, usong Q's as symbols lolz priceless, Tigriss for being a very angry person, and obviously i knew there was a chance to not get it lolz all i'm saying is who the hell is stupid enough to buy this lolz
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:surrender Spoons can you suggest tho that they could put better prizes? They gave out mostly the same things available in the celstone box which is like 1/4 the price! b:surrender

Exactly, we need Jolly event v2. I wasn't able to get the most out of the first one.b:victory
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009

A girl on HT got it after just 2 of them! She was uber excited! Of course we all secretly hated her but we congratulated her anyways. That was day one or two of the sale!

Whatb:angry Spoon you all need to fix that. The **** from the celestone box isn't worth 1 gold. Atleast make it all items worth 1 gold. Thats such a ripoffb:angry
    lol my only rant was it's the only thing girly enough to give a woman, and aside from all that, i really enjoy forum bully's for instance Konariraiden, usong Q's as symbols lolz priceless, Tigriss for being a very angry person, and obviously i knew there was a chance to not get it lolz all i'm saying is who the hell is stupid enough to buy this lolz
    I'm not an angry person. I just plays one on the internetz.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Oh, stop. Bully's too flattering. I'm merely AN /b/tard who dons the guise of a childish imbicile in order to provoke others into a disillusioned state of frustration and/or agitation at aforementioned idiotic projection.

That being said, you're right. Q's don't make good teasing symbols. Lemme switch back to my tried and true method:

ಥ_ಥ MOAR, PLZ

Oh, and before I forget...it seems YOU were stupid enough, Herr Undead Humanoid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I dunno, but you should read the original post. b:victory
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009

And yet no alternative value is given <.<
    When entering a contest or even playing the lottery the chance of winning is published.
    From people I know who wasted many many millions on this, 0.02% seems very likely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    okay too many flames, topic is closed.

the ecatomb percentage is NOT accurate, please do not spread misinformation unless you have evidence beyond a doubt to support it.
This discussion has been closed.