Fb 19,29,39

Lailahh - Harshlands
Lailahh - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
ok well today i needed to do my FB 39 to lvl (im lvl 39) and i've never done a FB before and i guess u cant do ur FB 39 till u do the other two so i went to my races elder (untamed) and asked for quests he has none and now i dont know how to get my FB 19 can someone please help me

(i already started my FB 39 but abandoned it after i found out the elder didnt have FB 19 for me in hopes that quitting the FB 39 would let me start the 19)
Post edited by Lailahh - Harshlands on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    First....I am wondering why you never did your 19 and 29 fb?

Second, you might not be able to get them now. Most quests are not attainable after 5-10 levels beyond when you would have gotten the quest to begin with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Of course you can do your fb39 without doing the others. Just ask spirea, who hasn't done her tabbed fb19 yet though she's level 100+, lulz.

And why would you want to start fb19 anyway? At your level nothing good drops and the quest isn't really required for anything. Same goes for fb29.
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You can't do FB 19 or 29 now, your level is too high. Those quests expire within 10 levels.

Rule of thumb: Do FB19 by level 28, FB29 by level 38.

You don't need them to do FB39.

And Spirea did do FB19 - just didn't use the Tab. You can complete the mobs without the tab, the tab just gives EXP and SP to the squad.
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Of course you can do your fb39 without doing the others. Just ask spirea, who hasn't done her tabbed fb19 yet though she's level 100+, lulz.

And why would you want to start fb19 anyway? At your level nothing good drops and the quest isn't really required for anything. Same goes for fb29.

Its called EXP and REP! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Lailahh - Harshlands
    Lailahh - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well i planned on saving my quests to get threw 40-50 cuz i've herd its a hard to lvl in between those levels so i was gonna do my FBs to give me a boost and edge during that lvl period but that sucks that i cant do my FB 19 or 29 we'll i'll besure to do my Fb's from now on :S anyways thanks everyone for the fast responses
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    You won't be able to save quests like that - the regular quests expire too. It's better to do them when you get them. The EXP is important for leveling, and the SP/coins for skills, anyway XD

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

• Sacis - Lost City
    Sacis - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So, I'm not really sure if I did my fb29... What is it?
  • Wred - Harshlands
    Wred - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i did my fb19 on lvl36 and one of my frind did her fbs from19 to fb51 on lvl63...
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    FB 29 is in Secret Passage.

And while you can still "do" the FBs (at any level), and the tabs work for the EXP at any level, you can't turn them in past the 10 level mark. You also can't GET them after the ten level mark.

So as soon as your FB level comes up, you need to grab the quests. Then do them within the next 9 levels to be safe - and so that the reward is relevant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Naquia - Dreamweaver
    Naquia - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I don't think thats correct, I turned my fb 19 in on level 44 and just grabbed my fb 29 quest yesterday (Lvl 46).
    They just don't show up in find quests anymore after you passed the 10 lvl mark.
    Although I'm not sure whether thats the same for fb 19, for I got that right when it became available.
    But I also took other quests when I was already more then 10 lvl past them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I don't think thats correct, I turned my fb 19 in on level 44 and just grabbed my fb 29 quest yesterday (Lvl 46).
    They just don't show up in find quests anymore after you passed the 10 lvl mark.
    Although I'm not sure whether thats the same for fb 19, for I got that right when it became available.
    But I also took other quests when I was already more then 10 lvl past them.

Were you still able to turn in your FB29 to the NPC to get your reward item & points?

I imagine it's harder, at least, to run the quest when you don't have the mob tracker going any more. o0;

• Naquia - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Yes I was, even with the fb 19, I got the exp, rep, item, etc.
    Same goes for 29.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Maybe, as long as you have the Quest in your log, it won't disappear, and you can collect on it when completed.

and... You wouldn't have it available to take after the 10 level gap, or Re-take if trashed.
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
  • Naquia - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Like I said, I took the fb 29 quest from an npc at lvl 46,
    didn't have it in the log before, so I was 17 levels above when taking it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Like I said, I took the fb 29 quest from an npc at lvl 46,
    didn't have it in the log before, so I was 17 levels above when taking it.

I wonder if they made a recent change, or if the 29 gap is longer. Because I see a lot of people on forums around 46 who couldn't find 19 or 29 from the NPCs. One early 5x couldn't find 19, 29, or 39. They were going to the proper NPCs.

I've heard from others that it stops being visible in your quest log after a certain amount of time. Happens with regular quests, too.