better faction system

Options
Nerozeras - Sanctuary
Nerozeras - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
well I have a few suggestions for faction

1) Need a thing that tells people how long the player has been inactive
2) Customizable rank names and more people available to be put on each one
3) show the titles on name plate above head (Just a thought)
4) faction bank where the faction can own and manage just items/money
5) more stuff for level 3 faction... cause just a couple things aren't worth that much money...
6) a faction message... where faction leader/director can send a message across everyone online in factions screen for a few seconds as an important notice

just a bunch of things I thought would be great for faction :) thanks for reading ^_^

also post what you think would be a nice change in faction!

reply to RedsRose:
1) it's mainly to make it easier on the leader/director and as you may know being a leader/director of faction is pretty stressful keeping everyone in the faction dealing with a bunch of drama as well... best if you keep it
2) the rank names is something I'd like and customizable ranks I mean it's not like everyones going to have the same rights and etc. I mean... everyone being commisioner but only a few people being executor can be a prob if everyone wants to help recruit
3)yes for all to see
4)the guild bank is for everyone in the faction to use and the customizable ranks allow different priveledges etc. to that said bank
5) sorry 8 mil for only 100 more players and an online change is not worth the money!
6)sometimes the slogan area is used for something else... un unfortunately again would most likely help the leader/director get a message out to the people that don't pay attention to faction chat
Post edited by Nerozeras - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

1) Need a thing that tells people how long the player has been inactive
    4) faction bank where the faction can own and manage just items/money
    6) a faction message... where faction leader/director can send a message across everyone online in factions screen for a few seconds as an important notice

I like these that you mentioned.

I'd also like to see more character spaces in Title, it's only 4 right now and I'd like it to be at least 6 for clearer labeling.

Another thing, it would be great if we could do a free Postbox mailing to all members, online or offline, to get important messages out, since 100% is never on all at once XD
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well I have a few suggestions for faction

1) Need a thing that tells people how long the player has been inactive The Leader or Director can just put the current level in the "Title" portion and check back in a week or two to see if any level has been made. At lower levels there is no reason why someone should make at least one level a week.
    2) Customizable rank names and more people available to be put on each one Surprised, generally one would think that you would not want that many "ranked" members. Keeps things more simple and manageable.
    3) show the titles on name plate above head (Just a thought) ? For all to see?
    4) faction bank where the faction can own and manage just items/money You can make a mule character to store things.
    5) more stuff for level 3 faction... cause just a couple things aren't worth that much money... wondering what is not worth the money? It mainly is just being able to house more people.
    6) a faction message... where faction leader/director can send a message across everyone online in factions screen for a few seconds as an important notice That is not too bad of an idea, although you can always use the "note" area to write what you need or talk in guild chat.

just a bunch of things I thought would be great for faction :) thanks for reading ^_^

To be honest the only thing that I would like to see is the ability to make a guild icon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • czakalaka
    czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    last login info is enought

Factions need:

- LONGER AND WITH SPACES SLOGAN, maybe also show auto popup with this every member login. To see whats new
    - Longer Titles
    In Lineage 2 tittles are visible for all on every member head that was good thing :D
    -GUILD WAREHOUSE where all members can put items, but only leader or director can put items out
    - GUILD LOGO/CREST this is really important, because guilds looks sucks if all have same shiet picture

thats all

Yea and its stupid that faction slogan is short and without spaces, very stupid
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    czakalaka wrote: »
    faction slogan is short and without spaces

Ah yes. And THIS needs fixing most of all, IMO. We need to be able to put spaces in, and periods for website addresses. And a longer character limit would be especially helpful. Maybe even Enter for multiple lines - the box is big enough, that's certain.
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • Nerozeras - Sanctuary
    Nerozeras - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    all good please keep em comin ^_^