Seasons and Fun Mini Games

SlayerVgs - Lost City
SlayerVgs - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
I've been thinking about it and I'de like to see differant times of the year in the game.I know they have some areas that have snow and stuff like that but they should make a few new areas that have the weather and season change like have each season once a week.

The reason I say I would like to see this is because not only would it add something new but they could add huge safe zones people could go to just relax and have fun.They could make it so somethings you can only do if the season is right like in winter having snowball fights,building snowmen with friends, and if they tried a simple version of skiing or snowbaording could proboly be made theres other things that could be added to it too like water could freeze over and be skated on.In summer waterslides proboly could be added along with fishing ponds and storms and other things done in summer.

Now I know they proboly couldn't add places like this into the normal game areas but an npc could take you to them and I also know people are gonna say it's not chinese mythology I already get that still it's an online game and it would atleast keep some people from getting bored and/or leaving the game.

Alot of what I mentioned like ice skating,skiing,snowboarding, and fishing the people at perfect world could make some money from them if they add items to cash shop for them too.

Any other idea's for this?