Did genies **** BMs over for PvP?

Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Blademaster
It seems that BMs got the worst end of the deal with genies coming out.

Thunderstorm - Great... one more magic spell that hurts us to no end while barbs have enough HP in the first place to take the hit. We can't even use Marrow to fight barbs anymore. This skill made BMs extremely easy to kill. Celestial Sword doesn't even come close for Phy dmg.

Holy Path - Yeah, we can use it too. But when your genie is in cool down and you are trying to Cloud Sprint away from a 9X archer >_>, they HP you down and pwns you b:sad. It took away the one edge we had over other classes, burst of speed. There is no genie skill that give us the annoying shield that takes like 99.9999999999% of the incoming dmg. b:surrender

Badge of Courage - Doesn't bother me much, but still a bit annoying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
Post edited by Divine_Death - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    relentless courage = gg everybody else :3
  • Norgannon - Lost City
    Norgannon - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    QQ.

If you knew how to play the class and use everything at hand you shouldn't be having trouble.

And run from 9x? I face them, even if there's a big probablity of losing against a 9x, who cares? It's fun.
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    QQ.

If you knew how to play the class and use everything at hand you shouldn't be having trouble.

And run from 9x? I face them, even if there's a big probablity of losing against a 9x, who cares? It's fun.

Yeah but you can't deny that genies have reduced the effectiveness of stunlock and BM's speed. Also if a 9x archer triple sparks have fun being a tough guy and sticking around :P
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah but you can't deny that genies have reduced the effectiveness of stunlock and BM's speed. Also if a 9x archer triple sparks have fun being a tough guy and sticking around :P

The reduction of stun lock = b:dirty

However, there have been pots for that available LONG before the Genies came out. The Genies just allow for extra time in between the cooldown period for pots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The reduction of stun lock = b:dirty

However, there have been pots for that available LONG before the Genies came out. The Genies just allow for extra time in between the cooldown period for pots.

The stun-breaking doesn't bother me much. It's the Thunderstorm that hurts =/. I wouldn't mind if there's also a genie skill that does massive phy dmg (Celestial Sword sucks b:surrender). "QQ"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Grenadier_LT - Harshlands
    Grenadier_LT - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I wouldn't mind if there's also a genie skill that does massive phy dmg.
    Good point:)
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I thought the same at first that archers and warriors got the short end of the stick.

Now that they've been out for awhile. GG

Full str genie thunderstorm + dragons = Bye bye heavy.

Tree of protection = saved my life over 100 times literally.

Extreme poison = Bye target that was a bit too hard to kill 1 v 1.

Genies do make you have to take a look back but with the combination of pvp pots. I can easily tank 10 people or kill a target which I couldn't before genies came out.

you have to adapt or you won't survive especially on a pvp server.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited July 2009
    There is no genie skill that give us the annoying shield that takes like 99.9999999999% of the incoming dmg.
    Doesn't wind shield reduce damage? Everyone can use it though.
  • Aaronite - Sanctuary
    Aaronite - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    thunderstorm hits 5k one me and it dam sux T_T but the good thingi s if u use LA ans alter marrow then quiklyy switch bak armours its ok >.> but u got 2 b a mind reader to kno when to do that >.> which i doubt nyone is and theres another skill that hold up wtf u said u cant kill barbs :O u stun a barb and get him 2 80% hp then use some other genie kill like that bramble thing with it =dead barb X.X dont kill me 4 this but yea were screwed>.> ulsesss ur an LA BM which
    hardly exist :D
  • sinzshadow
    sinzshadow Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The key exists in the combination of genie skills. One genie skill is nothing compared to 3 at once. ^_^
  • QQflamesQQ - Harshlands
    QQflamesQQ - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:laugh i dont think it is like that now, since the new skill 'balance' is for bms xD ftw its our ultimate genie skill now every bm should have it asap b:dirty