why didnt i get the bonus zen?

VenusFox - Sanctuary
VenusFox - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
i bought zeh on friday morning an hour or so before they announced that there was a sale on zeh.. this is the second time this has happened to me and i think its ****.. why doesnt the sale start when the day begins and even so why wont u ppl answer my tickets? can u plz respond here at least?

Comments

• Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    err - you bought the zhen BEFORE the sale started. Why would you get bonus zhen?

Not sure what your point is here tbh...
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Same here, I miss every single sale by 1 hour :(

My ticket said it uses a system they turn on and leave it for the length of the event so they couldn't offer it to me. Very annoying, in future they should start the sale at midnight or at least give us some notice of these sales.

The sale says two days so people assume it encompasses the whole day instead of when they post the event onward.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Venolol - Lost City
    Venolol - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ya,, i bought 30 gold worth from prepaid for the sale but i guess prepaid cards dont work for the sale..i mean what is the difference if i use my paypal or use the prepaid card?i want me extra 6 Gold!!!
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    VenusFox - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    bc its stupid to have it start in the middle of the morning if its a weekend sale and they consider Friday to be part of the weekend then it should start at 12:01 not at freaking 7am.. And that's my point!

and Jiblet u use to be on my list but ur just annoying.. notice ur not there any more..

btw my zeh was bought with my paypal account and on a credit card just like every week.. so there should be np with giving me my bonus zeh.. at least answer my ticket..
  • XKaede - Lost City
    XKaede - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It will always be wrong time for someone duh... its not like everyone live in same timezone...
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Purchases made before or after the start and end times of the sale do not receive Bonus ZEN, that's the way most sales work, even in retail. ;)

I understand your frustration though, and we're working on another method to which everyone can get access to a sale when its convenient for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.