2»

Comments

• Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    meaangirl wrote: »
    pple r scare of **** u know b:thanks

b:chuckle scared of bieng lockt up and taking a dry shower?
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Lobotomy - Dreamweaver
    Lobotomy - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well, now I guess this means two factions pretty much own all of the land in the entire game.
    Owner of Sonic the Plumber.
  • spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    by request, cq member asking to show a SS of rpk, this is even better than rpk;

pking someone without any kos or provoking, AND not killing the rq but the one attacking rq instead

http://img4.imageshack.us/i/20090628133850.png/

And i forgot to mention, takaru helps a random pk'er (xSlimeriax) 2v1ing me, then pretending to be oblivious to that and decides to get the whole of cq to attack me
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:surprised

ok...

Usually when I dare people to prove CQ's rpk they dont deliver.. idk b:surrender
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So I herd Spirea was fair gameb:shutup
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pnut - Lost City
    Pnut - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    spirea wrote: »
    by request, cq member asking to show a SS of rpk, this is even better than rpk;

pking someone without any kos or provoking, AND not killing the rq but the one attacking rq instead

http://img4.imageshack.us/i/20090628133850.png/

And i forgot to mention, takaru helps a random pk'er (xSlimeriax) 2v1ing me, then pretending to be oblivious to that and decides to get the whole of cq to attack me

if you keep crying like this, i will be able to take a shower with your tears.....
    "when i get about 10m

gonna restat to AA and hop into a TW in 90 robes... :D" - Stickygreen lvl 93 WB Heavens Tear
  • spirea
    edited July 2009
    Options
    oh boy, the degenerate freak of nature speaks, nice nice... now, i know your IQ is lower than your age but understand this :

I was asked to post that screenshot. stfu. thanks

http://img268.imageshack.us/i/20090703181316.png/

(cq asks me to screenshot everything, so i did)
  • Hiratana - Lost City
    Hiratana - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This topic isn't even making sense now... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiratana - 10x - Venomancer - Instinct
  • Pnut - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    oh Boy, The Degenerate Freak Of Nature Speaks, Nice Nice... Now, I Know Your Iq Is Lower Than Your Age But Understand This :

I Was Asked To Post That Screenshot. Stfu. Thanks

http://img268.imageshack.us/i/20090703181316.png/

(cq Asks Me To Screenshot Everything, So I Did)

Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

My bathtub is almost full..
    "when i get about 10m

gonna restat to AA and hop into a TW in 90 robes... :D" - Stickygreen lvl 93 WB Heavens Tear
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Spirea was attacking our KOS though... b:sweat

You guys suck.
  • spirea
    edited July 2009
    Options
    everyone can see pnut is really upset that his tree of life perdition hit me for 1.5k, then died to my +2 weapon that he made fun of b:laugh that or he is just mentally handicapped b:shutup
  • corpendium
    corpendium Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    From my point of view CQ has always been the goody 2 shoe and RQ has always been the bad guy. A perfect cover for CQ to fend of hate vs them (bravo Daikoku). Kinda convenient for them to take over the map and Allie alot of guilds in its pre-fase. I once wanted to be CQ but something changed my mind when i saw them taking over Wraith events killing everything they where not allied to, including my own guild!! Now CQ i'll speak directly to you, KOS me and Spir al you like who dare to oppose your might, i dont give a sht. But know this, i'll be here with my friends to kick your faces in to the dirt when the time comes AMEN!
  • Pnut - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    everyone can see pnut is really upset that his tree of life perdition hit me for 1.5k, then died to my +2 weapon that he made fun of b:laugh that or he is just mentally handicapped b:shutup

you forgot to mention, i have no hiero??? just thought that could be included b:thanks

and w/e genie skill you use to make my perdition hit for so low, it doesn't show an icon for it b:surrender
    "when i get about 10m

• Pnut - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    corpendium wrote: »
    From my point of view CQ has always been the goody 2 shoe and RQ has always been the bad guy. A perfect cover for CQ to fend of hate vs them (bravo Daikoku). Kinda convenient for them to take over the map and Allie alot of guilds in its pre-fase. I once wanted to be CQ but something changed my mind when i saw them taking over Wraith events killing everything they where not allied to, including my own guild!! Now CQ i'll speak directly to you, KOS me and Spir al you like who dare to oppose your might, i dont give a sht. But know this, i'll be here with my friends to kick your faces in to the dirt when the time comes AMEN!

oh god no b:shockedb:surrenderb:surrender
    "when i get about 10m

• Anberlin - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    corpendium wrote: »

lol

"a perfect cover for cq to fend of hate". Classic.

"Kinda convenient for them to take over the map and Allie alot of guilds in its pre-fase". lolwut?

Stopped reading when I saw "I once wanted to be CQ!"