Short end of the stick?

Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
It seems The Untamed race in general is holding the short end of the stick in terms of character customization- both of it's classes are gender exclusive and characters of the Barbarian class look all too alike due to not enough customization options... and why can't we has fuzzy venos (as in they have fur over the rest of themselves too)? And why do Venos have normal human ears AND animal ears at the same time?

I have some ideas for how a better customization system would work for Barbarians (and possibly the aforementioned "fuzzy" venos) though. Here's what I got as ideas:

Fur color(s) (You may switch body fur off in Venos... how's that?)
Fur texture (same as hair texture but different)
Fur size
Fur pattern (leopard spots, stripes, or Panda-style markings, or something else entirely? like a crescent mark on your chest or a horseshoe mark?)

Mane or No Mane
Mane color (default option should be same color as fur)
Mane style (includes Mane length)

Muzzle options
Snout length
Nose color/style

Fangs/Teeth type (Do you want big fangs that stick out of your mouth? or some other kind)

Horns?
Horn Style
(For water buffalo barbarians and goat barbarians)

Eye shape/Eye style (I'm thinking this means whether you want slitted eyes, goat eyes or round eyes)
(it is implied that other eye customization options will remain the same)

Ear shape (round, pointed, angle, position on head etc.)
Ear length/size

Tail options

And I KNOW someone else here has already thought of this, though I haven't seen it... I just do.

But of course, if we're gonna do all that, we might as well make an entirely separate furry MMORPG,

and I must say... this will open the door to allowing several bad Pedobear/Gloomy Bear jokes.
Post edited by Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Axe_Fury - Harshlands
    Axe_Fury - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You ever realize, when peopole keep pestering about this subject.. It gets annoying. So.. Anyways, redoing all this would be a pain in the scripting, and it'll overwrite . And it won't be fair for current players.
  • Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
    Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You ever realize, when peopole keep pestering about this subject.. It gets annoying..

when nobody does anythehing about it.. it is equally annoying

I do apologize, I wasn't aware this had been discussed a lot before.