Barb TT70/TT80 weapon

Options
blindeyesniper
blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Barbarian
So my friend "borrowed" the +3 calamity axe that I was going to use and don't think he's gonna give it back anymore. I was planning to use that axe till I hit 90 but now I can't anymore. My question is.. can a barb do fine with TT70 and TT80 axe without any refine? I'm planning to get the TT90 gold so my TT80 will be Lion King's axe and which ever TT70 that comes before Lion Kings. I want to cheap out on my barb's refine till he hits lvl 90.

Lvl 63 at the moment and grinds on lvl 68 Minion of Alucard fine.
Post edited by blindeyesniper on

Comments

• Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wow... You let someone borrow Calamities... lol... And yeh I think you can go through 70 fine without refining tt70s, but i duno about tt80s, 80~90 will take ages so may wanna a lil bit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear
    Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't plan on ever having calamites. I'm making some Thundering tonite hopefully and will get Heraldries later when I have the time.

But I'm extremely patient XD
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wow... You let someone borrow Calamities... lol... And yeh I think you can go through 70 fine without refining tt70s, but i duno about tt80s, 80~90 will take ages so may wanna a lil bit

From 75-86 do rebirth gamma. You'll be 86 in no time. I don't even know yet if I'll get anything from TT80 'cause I haven't needed it yet. I have calamity axes, heraldry axes and the lvl79 hammer. The calamity axes are +4 and I've never used them yet. I don't pk much, so don't have use for them.
  • Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    From 75-86 do rebirth gamma. You'll be 86 in no time. I don't even know yet if I'll get anything from TT80 'cause I haven't needed it yet. I have calamity axes, heraldry axes and the lvl79 hammer. The calamity axes are +4 and I've never used them yet. I don't pk much, so don't have use for them.
    mind if i "borrow them" b:sin
    GRAPHICS AND MOTION DESIGNER
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    mind if i "borrow them" b:sin

Sure, as soon as you find a name-change scroll so ppl stop getting us confused. I'll let you "borrow" them b:chuckle
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I realized that the 70 bersek axes are just superior in pk, I had to fight groups of ppl using those and their damage is really painfull... D:

and btw, 90 gold axes aren't good for grinding or tanking imo, I use lion king axes atm but I'm crafting a star axes for that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]