veno build:heavy-tank and spellwever-mage

Missesvemon - Harshlands
Missesvemon - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Venomancer
PLZ IF U POST HERE DO NOT SAY HOW DO U NO OR SOMETHING,COMMENT ON MY BUILDS
OR PLACE UR OWN HERE

Ive read several high lvl's account tellng you its all about how you play and they cant tell you.So how is it on games like DnD has so many pre made classes you can pick from and so many guild to build/ im here to help u.
heavy
lite
hybird

heavy build
you r your own tank and have a tank pet so good at meele you become a barb with a pet.
1Put 2points on Str and Vit and 1 on magic(fox needs mp for its meele skills)
2.always go fox form and have chi,the yellow bar below the xp bar, you can get this by affecting hp,including healing ur pet, heal it until u have 100 chi
3.As soon as you get lv 17 get a magamite,so u have a tank they are a good complatment with ur meele skills,and they take the dmg rather than u.
4.When you get lv l22 or 23 you learn Ampafily dmg or as i call amp dmg, a fox only skill that makes the target take more dmg, but it doesnt stack.
5.The battle plan: go fox form, the summon ur pet,use amp dmg the then tell ur pet to do his last attack,like alt 3 so he'll do his alt 3 and his alt 2 attack one after the other,then use fox wallop and the other fox attack couseing tons of dmg, and use ur pets attack skills

lite build the support mage ur pet is a warroir not u,so u die less
1.4points on magic 1 point on Dex
2. only use fox form if u ran out of mp,try to keep 30 mp transform at all times
3.get a short tooth kitten they are low lv and have a attack that lowers the emeines deff
4.learn ironwood scarb it lowers the oppents deff even more, it doesnt stack on its self but it stacks on ur pets attack,then use the spell u start with,and ironwood does more dmg so use it as often to stop its affect from going away.
5.use a combo spell and put the ironwood as often as u can,the use the blassing scarb witch does dmg over time so do dmg eve when not attacking
Post edited by Missesvemon - Harshlands on

Comments

• Missesvemon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    im putting the hybrid here

hybirds r the best and the worst class ever

1.2pts on str 2pts magic 1 pt Vit this gives combat magic and hp
    but not as good as one of my other ideas.
    2.tank pets are the best for this class
    3.This class is good becouse it is a cross class so u can play several differnet ways.
    The safe way:stay bhind and use ironwood and heal the pet,best for the boss,demi-bosses,and things higher lv than u

The warroir:use ironwood and then go fox,while ur pet attacks once fox use amp dmg to make even more dmg done, and either
    1:stay fox and use the skills the hybrid has more mp and can use more skills in fox form
    2:go human back away and use spells to dmg but back up with fox,u have more str and hit higher.
    edited June 2009
    clerics r an elven but vets heal the pets
    1.use like clerics
    2.get a strong pet and stay behind and just heal ur pets,and de-buff ur oppents, best used against mobbs for pet power and with u watching its hp and healing it,it is immortal even against a good mob

the money is a good,no?
    1.get ironwood scarb and lvl it up the most, i read and belive the person said"ironwood scarb breaks the npcs deff and i have never failed a 'broken' oppent"not exact words but close i use it a lot and pet eggs r worth alot.
    edited June 2009
    switch to these if u began killing to easly for meele venos, and if ur a vet veno wdi a tons of mp
    TANK a add on to the warroir
    once u began kill the lower lv npcs 2 easly do this
    1.2pts on Str 2pts on Dex; 4 exrta crticals and 1pts on Vit
    2.began doing bigger mobbs and let ur pet start the mob and then jump in and help by unleaching ur pay-load of dmg b4 they can attack u kill them.

Venom Mage
    VENO MAGE is a add on spellwaver; add on to vet
    so now ur use to healing ur pet alot and bing the support and have tons of mp leaft over mp after each kill,and u want action
    1. learn all attack spells avaibale at ur lvl
    2. arange ur skills like the spellweaver does de-buff,dmg over time,insta-dmg,de-buff, and repeat
    3.use ur pet like a squad member u attack one thing while it mobbs another group,while ur use to healing it,it will b ok,if u do smaller mobbs
    4.rember u r a attacker not support any more so feel free to attack anything u wnat with out relaying on ur pet

• Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ive read several high lvl's account tellng you its all about how you play and they cant tell you.So how is it on games like DnD has so many pre made classes you can pick from and so many guild to build/ im here to help u.

Ummm.... how do I put this gently...

Your builds are... well, your builds are wrong. They can't equip the best magic weapons for that level. It takes 3 mag every level to equip proper-rank magic weapons. They can't use the armor you say they should either. It takes 5 str and 1 dex every 2 levels to equip heavy armor. 1 str and 1 dex every level to equip light armor.

I'm too tired to read all of it tonight. I'll try tomorrow. b:tired
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    not only are they wrong, the entire set of paragraphs is so incomprehinsible that its borderline mentally challenged.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A couple of corrections on your guide.

It is YOU not U, and YOUR not UR. Just a little picky when it comes to guides.....

Also, your numbers are a little off.
    On you light build people would only be able to use robes, not light armor... and they would end up with too much str. 1 str, 1 dex, 3 magic is the stat distribution for Light Armor build.

Your hybrid build is a disaster.. You cannot use level weapon, you have too much str and you can not even use light armor, and barely can use robes for level..... Regular hybrid builds are 1 vita 4 magic and 1 str 4 magic every other level, and you will be using arcane armor.

Your heavy...... I have no idea what armor and weapon you will be able to use. Looks like at level 90 you would be able to use your level 30 weapon.... and level 40-50 armor... (or ranked gear)
    There is no default stat guide for Heavy armor because you would need 5 str 1 dex, and 6 magic every 2 levels just to be able to use Heavy armor and Weapon of your level, as you can see, that means you will need 12 points every 2 levels, when you only get 10. The point difference has to be made up with bonus stats on your gear, which means there is not way for anyone to tell you what to put in, since it all depends on the gear you have. Once you look at levels 80+, there are a couple of suggestions based on TT gear and molds that enable you to pull the Heavy build wearing level armor (both robes and Heavy Armor), and level weapon.

The rest of your advice is slightly wrong..... And I am not even sure how to start pointing out the problems with the rest of the advice..... It is so wrong in so many ways.... Let me help you here by giving you a link to a couple of good guides.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=198681
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=234672
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=4261
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=13971
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Just my 2cents. Im really not sure if it was a good "guide" or not because I didnt bother to read it. When I tried, I smacked myself in the face and said forget reading this. Hard to understand.

I do appreciate you taking time to make a guide, but yea... Its hard as hell to read.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Foofie - Dreamweaver
    Foofie - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    F A I L
    b:sad
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:bored What?

I'm sorry but this tank build is well...

Not my build. Not enough to wield axes/hammers or even poles >.>

b:embarrassAnd I don't think this is for foxform either.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Foofie - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    I would pay to see a Veno on a POLE. b:thanksb:victory

But seriously, I would prefer more on tons of Mag + MP + a pinch of vit. why?

1. Tremendous Matk
    2. Monstrous Heals
    3. S O U L T R A N S F U S I O N.
    edited June 2009
    Rofl

I'm a tank humoniod veno. I already have good pdef so I don't need foxform else I want to debuff (I still need some magic stats though). Plus, I can do soul transfusion, metabolic boost, and grace easily by just unequiping. While in foxform you have to transform which delays a bit before doing those skills. Hence, why I like humonoid better.

But this guide...

I don't see what weapon they are shooting for, it can't be melee or magical unless it's a really low lv weapon.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Foofie - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    @ TPAM, I really have no idea. XD
    SHooting blanks perhaps.

Why would u want to be a tank? Let ur pet handle it or a barb.
    If u wanted to tank u shudve rolled a barb.

Thats why this is called MMO[RPG]. RPG = Role Playing Game.
    Pick a race play your role.

U picked up a pet tamer and caster and healer at the same time.
    Well let ur pet do the talking while you back up with tons of toothpicks on the enemy(wood).
    Cast everthing just dont forget ur poor old pet to get healed from time to time.

You are a caster, if not ur pet will say GTFO u cant heal me decent.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A+ for...effort?b:surrender
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
    edited June 2009
    @ TPAM, I really have no idea. XD
    SHooting blanks perhaps.

Why would u want to be a tank? Let ur pet handle it or a barb.
    If u wanted to tank u shudve rolled a barb.

Thats why this is called MMO[RPG]. RPG = Role Playing Game.
    Pick a race play your role.

U picked up a pet tamer and caster and healer at the same time.
    Well let ur pet do the talking while you back up with tons of toothpicks on the enemy(wood).
    Cast everthing just dont forget ur poor old pet to get healed from time to time.

You are a caster, if not ur pet will say GTFO u cant heal me decent.

My role as a veno is to give the barb spark and to lure for a party. I still use magic, I still tame, I still heal myself and my pet. There is no difference. In this build I have more survivability. A barb does not have soul transfusion (I use the mp bar as my 2nd health bar). They do not have reflecting physical attack (Bramble hood). And they can't heal themselves so they have to keep pots instead of selling them for money :P

I still use a pet but I rather call him my companion/side-kick. He lowers the opposers pdef so I can kill it faster.

My heals are enough to keep my pet alive and odd enough he looks out for me. We've been together since I got him (My first pet), Wilderness Lynx my same level. I also found with this build is that I can have any pet I want and still survive. I also use foxform to debuff in TTs while the real tank, barb fights it. Sure, it's a low level magic weapon but I still hit pretty decent due to my high str.

So noone can tell me to change to a barb. I still make enough money to repair costs (my pet takes one mob while I take the other = double the money) while a regular barb has to mine mats/sell things and kill even more things for repairs (that makes the repair bill worse). So you get a lure/tank all in oneb:pleasedb:laugh

And I really hate watching on the side-lines. I find it a boring :/
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Foofie - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    RAWR!!

There's a fox for ya. XD

Well you like it like that.

Me I like to whiplash my pets, attack WAPACK!

if they ouch! ouch! i heal them a bit XD
    edited June 2009
    Lol

Thank you for not flamming me^^. I usually get that alot eventhough I made it this far with no problem.

I would use foxform if they allowed me to equip axes too >.< and use soul transfusion, metabolic, bramble, and all.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Foofie - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Nah i dont give off flames.

Im Ice-cold XD.

Just keep an eye on that lvl100 skill.

Its based on your max MP.

U wont get the maximum benefit on that kitty.

But u slap hard with tons of str. XD RAWR!
    edited June 2009
    There is another lv100 for max hp. I'm looking forward to that one.

Once I finish my sharding my hp will be: 6.4k

So at 100 with shards and refine maxed it would be...
    And with buffs :P ---

That's what I'm shooting for. And you best believe I will do it for that hot health b:dirty
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Foofie - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Good thought but still not max output if ur shooting for the HP skill.

U have stats in DEX = less vit
    U have stats in STR = less vit

But wait there's more!

Consider an arcane build shooting for that lv100 skill.

Only have 50 str or less.
    Will have 1 vit per lvl.
    Shall have 3-4 Mag per lvl pumping its output to max.

So arcane ill bet will have more chances to cut big chunks of HP from enemies.
    I wonder how long is its cooldown.

No offense to ur build.
    Kitty this is not a flame... just a straight discussion XD.
    edited June 2009
    I know XD. No offense taken.

It does say maximum hp though...

Does that only base vit and not added?

b:surrender If it does then that sucks.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Foofie - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Well as of my understandings and some MMO experience.

When it says MAX HP or MP, base+equips+item bonuses+botique item/scroll+buffs.
    edited June 2009
    K

The Arcane Antinomy is: Deals physical damage to a target and stupifies it. Damage dealt depends on caster's maximum mana.

The Fossilized Curse: Deals magic damage to the target and petrifies it.
    Damage dealt depends on caster's maximum hp.

So shouldn't the Fossilized Curse only look at the hp and not the mp? It's under the foxform tree and won't foxform have less magic than arcane too? Or am I wrong? I iz confuzled XD
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Foofie - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    K

The Arcane Antinomy is: Deals physical damage to a target and stupifies it. Damage dealt depends on caster's maximum mana.

The Fossilized Curse: Deals magic damage to the target and petrifies it.
    Damage dealt depends on caster's maximum hp.

So shouldn't the Fossilized Curse only look at the hp and not the mp? It's under the foxform tree and won't foxform have less magic than arcane too? I iz confuzled XD

Yes you are correct.
    Each of those skill only focuses on MP and HP respectively.

So summing it up.
    Arcane Antinomy = Max MP + buffs + whatever can affect max MP
    Fossilized Curse = Max HP + buffs + whatever can affect max HP

NOthing gets mixed. these skills are like oil and water XD... so RAWR!!

I only see arcane a.k.a. mage build getting the most out of it.
    edited June 2009
    Yes you are correct.
    Each of those skill only focuses on MP and HP respectively.

So summing it up.
    Arcane Antinomy = Max MP + buffs + whatever can affect max MP
    Fossilized Curse = Max HP + buffs + whatever can affect max HP

NOthing gets mixed. these skills are like oil and water XD... so RAWR!!

I only see arcane a.k.a. mage build getting the most out of it.

Ah ok >.<

I guess I have to test it out when I get there. You think criticals will effect it too? Because I do criticals every time I fight something.

So wouldn't it be...

AA= 10k + 10k -Arcane (IDK how much magic is for arcanes at lv100 b:sweat)
    FC= 17K + 3K - My build

Or is it...

AA = 10k + buffs and all
    FC= 17k + buffs and all

I think I just confused myself again b:cry
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Foofie - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    I think it will crit... but only once in a while.
    remember its a skill not a normal attack..

so critting with it will be most likely less than 5%.
    edited June 2009
    Kk, I'll just try it instead of trying to calculate it. Math gives me headaches sometimesb:faint
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Foofie - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Kk, I'll just try it instead of trying to calculate it. Math gives me headaches sometimesb:faint

Yah I dont even know where u got the digits XD

Anyways If you can show/tell me where u get the digits then we can try
    to simulate. XD
    edited June 2009
    Yah I dont even know where u got the digits XD

Anyways If you can show/tell me where u get the digits then we can try
    to simulate. XD

Arcane max mp at 100 and my hp at 100
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Foofie - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    I see.

So please try to fill up some blanks here kitty. XD

AA = 10k(MAX MP as per kitty) x ____(BUFF MULTIPLIER) + ___(SKILL DAMAGE MULTIPLIER and BONUS) = total annihilation RAWR!!

FC = 10k(MAX HP as per kitty) x ___(BUFF MULTIPLIER) + ___(SKILL DAMAGE MULTIPLER and BONUS) = kinda ok annihilation XD

So kitty, ill wait XD
    edited June 2009
    Lol good enough. XD At least I get some annihilation

Sorry for the late post, b:surrender I had to go to sleep.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!