PWI PKer's, I salute you.

BigDude - Harshlands
BigDude - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
In many games, when in PVP, people will cry about the fact that they didn't get drops,or the drops weren't good enough etc.

In PWI, people who are red named, usually carry around dolls. People who are white names, have a very very little chance of dropping something in there inventory. Yet, people will still kill you , just for the thrill of killing another person. This element on "PVP" for fun, is missing in many other games i've played (except guild wars), and it's good to see people fighting one another, not for the drops, but for the thrill of fighting. The drops are a bonus, in case the person isn't carrying any dolls.
So, to the people who like to pk, despite knowing they probably won't get any drops b:thanks b:victory
Post edited by BigDude - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    inb4flamingphoenixqqthread
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i dunno if you knew this, but alot of games have ways of protecting your items and xp from pk death. This game makes it the easiest however..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    TROLLS UNITE! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Did he mention nixes? I must have missed it @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    TROLLS UNITE! b:chuckle

dont pull me in on this <.<

but ya lol i noticed i enjoy fighting more and more
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Did he mention nixes? I must have missed it @_@

No he didn't but you know someone is gonna QQ about it as soon as they see a PVP or PK thread.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I think someone wants attention.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No he didn't but you know someone is gonna QQ about it as soon as they see a PVP or PK thread.

Not a single word has been mentioned and already people are springing the "mention one thing about nix's and you'll be ridiculed and bashed for it, we don't allow your opinions here -.-..."

Also funny how the only ones in this thread automatically defensive over phoenix's in pvp....are venos.

It should be "inb4bashatpplwhothinknixisunbalanced"
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Hurry! steer the thread clear of further nix discussion before it turns into one of....*ominous voice* THOSE posts...b:shocked

Um! Er....Yea see- PWI PvP is R0xorz because, er........red-names.........and....

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ....and when RQ kill GM's XD
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    1. Back on topic please.
    2. Before it even comes up no flaming here please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    its just funny, we went 2 months without one :|. and someone has to start/get another phoenix whiner thread locked...

pvpers in this game can be very immature ~_~;
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Pfft there is no fun in pvping with this game. You are just going to get killed in less than 10 secs by a nix anyways.. NURFTHEMNIXESWTFDEVSPLOX?

Happy tear? ;)

aryannamage you can delete my troll post lol
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    its just funny, we went 2 months without one :|. and someone has to start/get another phoenix whiner thread locked...

What ever do you mean? b:puzzled

'cuz pvp r srs bsns. amirite?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited June 2009

IF U HADN'T SHOWN UP THIS WOULDN'T EVEN BE A NIX THREAD!! b:angry

*Spam caps lock* *flame flame*

b:cuteb:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigDude - Harshlands
    BigDude - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I should've known someone would turn this thread into a nix thread. b:angry
    I didn't mention a single thing about nixes in my original post. I honestly just wanted to see if anyone agree's with me. Thanks...

Close please.b:thanks b:surrender
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    NIXES ARE OP

And thank you I will continue to kill for you.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Will you **** OFF and stop spamming useless **** building up your post count GOD DAMN
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • spamzor
    spamzor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have a totally different opinion, PvP in PW is teribly slow, the battle system i slugish, after playing some other mmo, this one feels like it lags when it actually doesnt lol.

Another thing is IMO the dolls ruin any plasure of pking, in another mmo ive played i used to have a "perma red" pk alt, you could "bound" your weapon, but not the armor, jewelery and other items you have with you, and that was the thing that actually made PK'ing exciting, nothing better then to have an entire clan chasing you cause you just pked their party with a friend, the fact you can drop your things gave you the thrill, the feel you are a vilain, and you need to fight or lose a lot of expencive/time consuming items.

In PW 90% of ppl "go oh hey hese white and few lvls below me/fighting mobs/alone lets gank him", now im not saying other games dont have this kind of ppl, but in here there is a lot more immature idiots pking everything on sight simply because they dont risk anything by doing so, for me the PK part of this game sux big time, and after few fights it gets boring like hell, im not even gonna mention that this so called "free to play" mmo is actually heavly money dependant, and the one paying more irl money usually wins.

After playing PW ive come to conclusion that any p2p mmo is better and cheaper to play in the end.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hmmmm a P2P cost less to play then PWI. How do you figure that? Alot of P2P cash shop items are account bound. PWI you can get everything in the cash shop with in game coin. You don't have to spend a dime of RL money to have the same stuff that the person beside you spent $1000 RL money on
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Irenka - Heavens Tear
    Irenka - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I really like the fact that you can choose to play on a pvp server or not. So if you don't like pvp (or are a wuss like me b:surrender) you don't have to have the constant fear of getting randomly killed by some guy 50 lvls higher than you. I don't know if this happens so much in this game but it happened a lot in another game I played hence why I play pve, I got bored geting killed every ten min.

I have to admit, I'm kinda temped to make a character on a pvp server now...
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I should've known someone would turn this thread into a nix thread. b:angry
    I didn't mention a single thing about nixes in my original post. I honestly just wanted to see if anyone agree's with me. Thanks...

Close please.b:thanks b:surrender

Op requested closure.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.