Newbie questions so please be kind

hextejas
hextejas Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
I tried searching for the answers but can't find them.

1) I wanted to make my inventory and/or bank larger and it seems that I have to get certain stones by spending real money. I am willing to do this but cannot locate the character in game that sells the stones. The video talked about a cash store but I can't find it. The only character that seemed like the correct one was the PW Botique agent but she didn't seem to have anything for sale.

2) I have 3 characters about lv 18 (can't make up my mind who to play), and I seem to remember that one of them got a gift box every 5 levels that, by right clicking, got me a cool item. My archer doesn't seem to have any of these gift boxes. He is lvl 15 and I was wondering if I had done something wrong.

3) The little imp critter that follows me around apparently can be trained with mag, vit, dex, etc. How do I determine what of those stats are important to her ?

thanks,

hex
Post edited by hextejas on

Comments

• Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    1) if you hit o on your keyboard the cash shop will open, and that is where you use real money to buy the items. but you can often find other players selling them in the main city of Arch(i cant spell it >.<) you arrive there at about lvl 20 and they are little kitties. finding the player selling the item is then the hard part

2) the box you get at the starting area of each character, you can go back and get them on the ones that are missing it.

3) thats is your Genie, and as for the stats im not sure XD i dont use them. but the other stats as for water,fire,earth, and the other you need those for skills the genei can use.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    3.)lvl ur genie by "feeding" it ur exp/spirit/or a genie exp cube add afinityes to the skills requirements. for the points hover over them with ur mouse to see a window which desribes what it does :D
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]