face sharring/excanging

Options
Lailahh - Harshlands
Lailahh - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
well during the two weeks that I've played so far i've seen quite a few neat faces that maybe if i could replicate i would but unfortunately its nearly impossible to do so I'm wondering if there's any sites that have pre made ones that u can download and upload to your game via programfiles/perfectworld i think its a cool idea and was wondering if someone already thought of it
Post edited by Lailahh - Harshlands on

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well during the two weeks that I've played so far i've seen quite a few neat faces that maybe if i could replicate i would but unfortunately its nearly impossible to do so I'm wondering if there's any sites that have pre made ones that u can download and upload to your game via programfiles/perfectworld i think its a cool idea and was wondering if someone already thought of it

dont u have a brain? u can edit ur chars face(u can edit the body too) how u wish and u get a scroll around ur lvl with a quest
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    dont u have a brain? u can edit ur chars face(u can edit the body too) how u wish and u get a scroll around ur lvl with a quest

Wow seriously gtfo with the trolling. She is asking if there is a way to Save faces that other people have made and to replicate it. Learn to read.
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    no face stealing. create your own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Bad thing is I stuck with the standard face with my veno type. I like it I still have yet to run into someone with my face tho.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wow seriously gtfo with the trolling. She is asking if there is a way to Save faces that other people have made and to replicate it. Learn to read.

Rule #3 of teh internetz: Don't feed the trolls. Besides, it's common knowledge Alyyy is missing a better portion of a brain.
    b:dirty
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Rule #3 of teh internetz: Don't feed the trolls. Besides, it's common knowledge Alyyy is missing a better portion of a brain.
    *Takes everyones troll food* You can have it back at the end of the day.b:chuckle
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm wondering if there's any sites that have pre made ones that u can download and upload to your game via programfiles/perfectworld

Even if there are sites like that, you are not allowed to use them. PWI Terms of Service states that we are not allowed to use third-party software to do things to the game - like upload outside content into it.

When you get a makeover scroll, skip the cloning idea and use the Customize to come up with your own unique look. The people with the beautiful, unique faces put a LOT of time into them. And we won't appreciate being cloned >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • KallenHapti - Sanctuary
    KallenHapti - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    What third party. You can just save the nfo file send it by e-mail or something to the person who wants the custom skin who will have to copy the file in the folder with all other skins (which is the same for the defaut premade skins that come with the game and the custom ones but different for the races)
    If you show me a screenshot of what type of face you like i can try to do something similar and send it to you.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Banned TB hairstyle made my Kallen cry b:sad
    Training my new wizzie. Current status lvl5X. b:pleased
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

i was sleepy -.-b:beatenupb:irritated+my reply still makes sence why would u want to have the same face as some1 else O.o IDlOTs <.<
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lailahh - Harshlands
    Lailahh - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i was mainly meaning i like to just create faces and don't use them sometimes i was wondering if i could upload them and let other people use them i mean i've played the sims and they do this type of thing where u can download other people,building,furniture i just was wondering if it was thought of

and i'm not trying to clone someone besides if they didn't want to be cloned then they wouldn't upload there look >.>