OMG i am a bad guy

Starrr - Harshlands
Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
just had to share the laugh i got last night. idiot attacked my guildie and got dropped.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7473/20090624220526.jpg

i am amazed anyone would be so stupid as to say that.b:chuckle

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1495/20090624220417.jpg

omg he is telling on meb:cry
Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
Post edited by Starrr - Harshlands on

Comments

• chronicdose
    chronicdose Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOLOLOL I wonder if Icon will give you a timeout:O
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    don't worry r3 we can be bad guys together >:-)
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    That made me lol.b:cute
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:chuckle Not only was that a very stupid thing to ss, you just showed the full extent of your intellect in your statement above.

FYI that guildie attacked me 3 times and I had fun defending myself. Any idiot that thinks attacking their party is attacking her is mentally challenged. All I was doing was repeatedly wasting CioN's miji.

Also I scared everyone out of that spot so it was crashed, and that whole mission was a success even after you nubs joined in. We are the heroes, keeping those mindless Crimson bots from lvling.
  • OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary
    OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LETS START DRAMA ON THE FORAMZ THERE IS NUT ENUFF IG ALRDY!!! b:angryb:angryb:angry Seriously you whack jobs need a life.
    I'm afraid of trolls.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:chuckle Not only was that a very stupid thing to ss, you just showed the full extent of your intellect in your statement above.

FYI that guildie attacked me 3 times and I had fun defending myself. Any idiot that thinks attacking their party is attacking her is mentally challenged. All I was doing was repeatedly wasting CioN's miji.

Also I scared everyone out of that spot so it was crashed, and that whole mission was a success even after you nubs joined in. We are the heroes, keeping those mindless Crimson bots from lvling.

Silly child, there are no "heroes" on the Internet...only AN HEROES.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    your both bad

take your fashion and gtfo off my server please and thank you

IM THE MUTHA FKIN KING BIATCHES
  • nighmare88
    nighmare88 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    your both bad

IM THE MUTHA FKIN KING BIATCHES

since your a veno wouldnt that make you a Queen?
    edited June 2009
    nighmare88 wrote: »
    since your a veno wouldnt that make you a Queen?

***** i aint no queen dog
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    "Yoruichi whispers: just for thatt i am telling Icon"

You just made my day b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Infer - Harshlands
    Infer - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Only Danika is a hero b:angry
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009

LETS START DRAMA ON THE FORAMZ THERE IS NUT ENUFF IG ALRDY!!! b:angryb:angryb:angry Seriously you whack jobs need a life.

icwutudidther
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    edit - whatever
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

actually it shows your intellect to say you are going to go tell on me. damn near spit out my beer laughing so hard. i was getting flashbacks to when i was 5 hearing you say you were going to tell on me when you picked the fight and lost.

go attack anyone else in the party you want. i personally watched you attack my guildie and boost to safe zone. next time you came back i was waiting just to the side and dropped you and the rest of your party. i dont really give a damn how many other people in that party you killed. none of my business but the second you attack my guildie it becomes my business and i dont care what guild you are in or who you want to go tell on me.

btw if you are the heroes why have members of kingdom been banned for botting as well?
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    don't worry r3 we can be bad guys together >:-)

thanks i was really worried that the whole server was going to hate me for killing that moron. this idiot just reminded me why i hate children on games and the reason why i am in a 3 person guild.

even if you dont like him you gotta feel bad for icon if he has a guild filled with people that stupid.
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    thanks i was really worried that the whole server was going to hate me for killing that moron. this idiot just reminded me why i hate children on games and the reason why i am in a 3 person guild.

even if you dont like him you gotta feel bad for icon if he has a guild filled with people that stupid.

i hate her too b:cute
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Same. b:surrender
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited June 2009

let me guess:
    you are 12 years old
    this is your first online game ever
    you are the middle or younger child

why would i guess those things? because your first resort is to tattle on someone when you were the one being "naughty" (had to use a word he might know) and the fact that you think that Starrr might care in the slightest what people think about him.... another dead give away of youngsterist.

so you tried your hand at random pk ing lowbies and you got ganked. suck it up kid and try again when you have the balls to face people your own level.
    the good Starr
    edited June 2009
    let me guess:
    you are 12 years old
    this is your first online game ever
    you are the middle or younger child

why would i guess those things? because your first resort is to tattle on someone when you were the one being "naughty" (had to use a word he might know) and the fact that you think that Starrr might care in the slightest what people think about him.... another dead give away of youngsterist.

so you tried your hand at random pk ing lowbies and you got ganked. suck it up kid and try again when you have the balls to face people your own level.
    let us fight
    add me to friends list
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Heroes lol, you should meet Danika, you guys would get along just fine.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    let us fight
    add me to friends list

adding you to my friends list will still not up your chances at killing me. imo Maitresse makes more sense than you do most of the time.
    the good Starr
    edited June 2009
    adding you to my friends list will still not up your chances at killing me. imo Maitresse makes more sense than you do most of the time.

guess this game doesn't show you where your friends are located

your right, it won't help

gj being smart
  • parbobeats12345
    parbobeats12345 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Starrr gets rolled by a level 75 veno, shut up now.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Starrr gets rolled by a level 75 veno, shut up now.

really? i'd love to see that happen.

now quit changing the subject this thread is about me being a bad guy. if you want to talk about anything else other than how bad i am for pking that noob noob make your own thread and post screens of all the times this mysterious pro 7x veno kills me.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    guess this game doesn't show you where your friends are located

your right, it won't help

gj being smart

uhm hello? this game DOES show where your friends are. it simply would not aid someone like you in killing someone like me.

btw Starrr is a badguy. maybe i should clue Yourcoochi in a lil. Starrr does 3 things on PW. Daily, WQ, and Cube. i am not sure how tattling to Icon will prevent R3 from doing that. do you really think that Icon is going to call a KOS on a 3 person guild because Yourcoochi random pk d and then got dropped?
    the good Starr
    edited June 2009
    uhm hello? this game DOES show where your friends are. it simply would not aid someone like you in killing someone like me.

btw Starrr is a badguy. maybe i should clue Yourcoochi in a lil. Starrr does 3 things on PW. Daily, WQ, and Cube. i am not sure how tattling to Icon will prevent R3 from doing that. do you really think that Icon is going to call a KOS on a 3 person guild because Yourcoochi random pk d and then got dropped?
    ladies and gentlemen, Starr.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It takes more to be a bad guy...

Having a nix at 87 won't cut it.

Learn more.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    It takes more to be a bad guy...

Having a nix at 87 won't cut it.

Learn more.

true but killing some noob noob in kingdom that attacks your guildie does make you a bad guy i guess. i still get a laugh by looking back at the screens.

not sure which is funnier the server thinking i'm a baddie for pking him or him telling on me.

oh well back to making little kids cry
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    true but killing some noob noob in kingdom that attacks your guildie does make you a bad guy i guess. i still get a laugh by looking back at the screens.

not sure which is funnier the server thinking i'm a baddie for pking him or him telling on me.

oh well back to making little kids cry

dont forget to paint my toenails bright red. i think i can pk better with them that colour.
    the good Starr
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    dont forget to paint my toenails bright red. i think i can pk better with them that colour.

as you wish my queen