Lag in specific areas

Options
_Jack - Lost City
_Jack - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Support Desk
Hello, I have experienced lag on this game since i started. Its been kinda a pet project to fix it, however im at my wits end.Some specifics about this lag, its only in instanced locations,FBs and nightscream only specifically. I have no lag in any Twilight Temple, also in FB79 i have no lag.
I have submitted my DXDIAG and a HijackThis log to support all i got back was update your video drivers. I have also opened a thread about a month ago about this and got referred to the networking troubleshooting post of one of the GMs. I did everythign that was mentioned in that post hence the dxdiag and hijackthis logs :).
I have also taken my computer off a wireless connection and it is now wired 100Mbits Ethernet connection. If anyone has any suggestions i would be more that willing to try them out please let me know. Thanks for reading and sorry for long post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Jack - Lost City on

Comments

• _Jack - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *bump* cause i need this fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    When you send in a ticket, you have to reply back to us and let us know what you have tried, what errors you got, anything that you think can help us help you with you issue.

We can't help you with your ticket if you don't reply to us and follow-up.

Send in updated dxdiags and hijackthis logs, so that we can try to help you further, ok?

There are millions of configurations of user's PCs with hardware and networking.
    Getting them all to work correctly for all of our games and apps is the challenge.

b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • _Jack - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well i was talking to my freind and he said that i really just need a new comp, the one i have is about 7 years old still using a socket A cpu lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.