Huge Rainbow Egg chances

Roto - Heavens Tear
Roto - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Does anyone know what the chances are to get items in the new Huge Rainbow Egg? Not just the Ninetails Mount but what are the other items you can get from it?
"Hey, I don't make the rules, I just twist them to my purpose." -Celia (Order Of The Stick)
Post edited by Roto - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    no... no one knows, if the GM said database claims where inaccurate, how will the general populus know?
  • Asdleree - Heavens Tear
    Asdleree - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    From the Eggs i have had Red HP Potion thingys and charms that i couldn't use due to my Lv.

Most other people I have spoken to in my faction have had the same, I don't know anyone who has gotten anything "Good" or "Worth Having" from the Eggs
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    it's probably just like the previous eggs. a somewhat high chance to get terrible charms, bad pots and average shards.

.02% chance to get the mount.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Idk.... someone got a ninetails a few minutes ago on LC -_-. I bought 4...and only got an average sapphire shard, average garnet shard and two of those below 40 charms. Im thinking of just waiting until the ninetails comes out in the cash shop....without the 'chance' of getting one, but i know thats going to take forever and a half.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    GM or no the database doesnt lie.

This item was found in the game source files and appears to be the same as what is found in the cash shop.

Simple question, has anyone received an item not in this drop table? The GM may say the chances are inaccurate but hasn't provided any alternative numbers. Unless a GM can provide a drop table to support their claim I am going to trust the DB (which has never been wrong) and say the chance of winning is 0.02%.

If the DB is inaccurate and the chances of winning are entirely unknown, it seems unethical to ask people to spend money the item in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Doesn't really matter what the exact "chance" of getting the mount is, it's extremely low. Period :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    GM or no the database doesnt lie.

The database is completely wrong about warsoul mats. b:laugh
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    if the GM said database claims where inaccurate

That would not be the first time someone from PWI lies to the players.

The chances are probably 0.02% like the database say. But they don't want to see their sales goes down if everyone knows the chances to get it are so low.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    First and foremost, we do not lie to our players. Blanch, this is your warning.

Second, just as others have pointed out, that source of information is not always 100% correct.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.