Unbind of 1 item.

Options
Heix - Lost City
Heix - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
There is lots of people that have allready bounded theyr aerogears and now you come out with new aeros, id say the unbind of 1 item during the time the temp. aeros are for sale that option should be available.It will benefit the both pwi and people who play it.
Post edited by Heix - Lost City on

Comments

• XFIienx - Heavens Tear
    XFIienx - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Just make an Unbind item in cash shop.
    Why implement a bind item, when u cannot unbind it?

Even if it takes 7 days to unbind it, it would still make a lot of difference.

Eg. a guildy of mine spent 40mill on his TT90 gear, which is bound now (auto). When he's going for his next armor.. he just got to NPC his bound armor.
    Is that the way the game should rlly be played?
    ~ Yesterday is history, Today is a gift, Tomorrow is mystery ~
  • IDe - Harshlands
    IDe - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well getting a unbind item at cs wouldnt really be a good idea as ppl would just bind item for short term to pk or w/e but if you could NPC unbind just 1 then youd really think what to unbind .
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Its not like you HAVE TO bind your items. Why not just keeps tons of GAs with you? This is for non TTgold items.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • XFIienx - Heavens Tear
    XFIienx - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Or just make gold TT armor not auto-bind..
    Give ppl the choice wether to bind their armor or not..
    Now you just force them to NPC very valuable items!
    ~ Yesterday is history, Today is a gift, Tomorrow is mystery ~
  • Geijutsuka - Lost City
    Geijutsuka - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    +1 for CS item to Unbind Bound items b:victory
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If you change your mind after you bind your gear, than sell it to npc or decompose it and buy new one. There you have your un-bind item.

As someone pointed out, you can always carry GAs if you do not want to bind your gear.

For TT gold and warsoul weapons, Just live with it. You choose to use uber gear, that uses special mats and gives you special bonuses when bounded with your character, therefore you cannot sell it to someone else, you can only destroy it. If you do not want to have it bind, than wear green tt instead of the way more powerful gold.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.