New wings!

Options

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    erie share some of that JD with me in your gourd and stop hogging it all! b:angry

Leave Alyyy alone too, some guys can pull of purple misty wings better than others. I, for one, tried on Xerelle's wings, and instantly was gracious I didnt buy them. I looked like a mutated fairy.

For those of us that cannot pull off the color purple, there is always Winged God that we can pray for will be released, or at least somehow obtained.

I for one salute the male Elves who can wear their Wings of Seraphim. Although, my iridescent is still better in size and speed b:chuckle

Also, I hear a TON of Untamed on Sanctuary who are screaming that the twin headed drake is too small, too skinny, ect, ect. I see a lot of them being sold as fast as they are bought, due to not being liked.

I must admit, I was a bit dissapointed. For dragons, they are awfully....tiny....and they look like they havent been fed in months.

i think i bought the wings out of protest since i ahvent seen a male with them XD and i always wanted them(the text colour suits the subject)iri just look awfull... looks like some1 made good looking wings and tore them apart b:shocked
    and for the dragon wtfb:shockedi tought its gona be a enormous jumbo sized extralargasour that wouldnt fit into teh(wtf why do i keep writing teh instead of the >_>) screen >_>
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Akah - Harshlands
    Akah - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Also, I hear a TON of Untamed on Sanctuary who are screaming that the twin headed drake is too small, too skinny, ect, ect. I see a lot of them being sold as fast as they are bought, due to not being liked.

I must admit, I was a bit dissapointed. For dragons, they are awfully....tiny....and they look like they havent been fed in months.

I prefer that they are smaller then the previous Untamed mounts, one it lets us actually see who is riding it which anyone on a PvP server will know is vital, two it doesn't take up to much of your screen (playing from an Untamed point of view). And three the proportions with female characters looks good although I am yet to see a male riding one so cant comment on how it looks for them,

I don't get why everyone wants them to be bigger and more butch, must be an American thing :P j/k

/Akah
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I like the new wings and see all the new areromount is all permanent.I hope they all stay.I am glad you got your wings Alyy.I would like to see upgrades for older wings now for 6.0m/s
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I prefer that they are smaller then the previous Untamed mounts, one it lets us actually see who is riding it which anyone on a PvP server will know is vital, two it doesn't take up to much of your screen (playing from an Untamed point of view). And three the proportions with female characters looks good although I am yet to see a male riding one so cant comment on how it looks for them,

I don't get why everyone wants them to be bigger and more butch, must be an American thing :P j/k

/Akah

b:chuckle that made me giggle.

Dragons have always been protrayed to be massive bulky beasts, besides the Wyrm Dragon, which I guess this Dragon is meant to be protrayed as? If so, the Tail and Feet are a bit inaccurate. But I wont get into Dracology discussions LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It's massively innacurrate and they noticed so they changed the name pre-release.

A wyrm has no wings for a start.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Iridesence looks insanely sick, now if only it wasn't 50 gold.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
    edited June 2009
    Options
    IMO, well worth it considering hasted speed of 6 m/s, already fully upgraded, and its a limited flying mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

• Akah - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle that made me giggle.

Dragons have always been protrayed to be massive bulky beasts, besides the Wyrm Dragon, which I guess this Dragon is meant to be protrayed as? If so, the Tail and Feet are a bit inaccurate. But I wont get into Dracology discussions LOL

Does it look like much in PW follows any form of Mythology (We have a typical European Dragon in an Asian Fantasy world, Asian Dragons are not the bulky type of Dragon that St.George fought) - Also the morning I woke up to see people running around in Shorts and Flip-Flops I lost all hope in PW following any type of Asian Fantasy/Mythology, This is the most Western based Asian mmo I have ever played!

/Akah
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The irony of it is really that all this was already previously released in MY-EN before it came to PWI.

I kindof like it to be honest. Running around asian countryside towns in funky swimming trunks and sandals. Just wait until the motorcycle outfits come out for the guys. b:chuckle You will be doing mystical quests while looking like the Sons of Anarchy. b:victory

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i look cooler than all of you still >.>
    2009-06-2415-07-47.jpg
  • Akah - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The irony of it is really that all this was already previously released in MY-EN before it came to PWI.

I kindof like it to be honest. Running around asian countryside towns in funky swimming trunks and sandals. Just wait until the motorcycle outfits come out for the guys. b:chuckle You will be doing mystical quests while looking like the Sons of Anarchy. b:victory

Yeah thats what I though, Oh well either way, I enjoy PWI and love my new Wings ^__^

/Akah

Any chance of a resize on that image, its kinda BIG! But Yes you do look cool ^^
  • Ayamehowl - Sanctuary
    Ayamehowl - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

/Akah
    I'm really happy with mine and the first thing I thought was "Thank god this isn't huge like the flametalon"
    My hubby got one too and I think he looks good on it.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Its hard to choose which one is nice....
    I like the 3 wings... but the rainbow is limited lol and decent too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You got 6 huge black hair follicles growing out of your back =D time to shave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    and a bird growing out my feet and butt?
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    and a bird growing out my feet and butt?

I find the new untamed flying mounts are ugly, Swiftshadow > Drake.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Watcher of the Skies still rule.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver
    CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The Iridescence wings are FAST but I have a dilema, they are kinda...ugly and they have feathers coming out of them! wth? If the other purple wings are upgraded are they just as fast? I am maybe wanting to trade mine for the mist ones...help, what is your advice?
    edited June 2009
    Options
    uhm, bad deal. Iridescents are Limited Edition wings, and hasted speed is still higher than any other wing currently available to the Winged Elf race.

Price on them MAY go up in the future. All up to demand.

• _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The Iridescence wings are FAST but I have a dilema, they are kinda...ugly and they have feathers coming out of them! wth? If the other purple wings are upgraded are they just as fast? I am maybe wanting to trade mine for the mist ones...help, what is your advice?

Keep iridescence. The other wings they released are permanent addition to cash shop so u can get it any time.
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    insecurity at its finest. it's a colour dilweed, get over it.

i'm going to get the same wings alyyy.

lol does it matter?

like i said its his choice.

and B. i really dont care what wings ur getting, dont think anyone does.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I like the new wings and see all the new areromount is all permanent.I hope they all stay.I am glad you got your wings Alyy.I would like to see upgrades for older wings now for 6.0m/s
    yay tnx Mysti
    Iridesence looks insanely sick, now if only it wasn't 50 gold.
    i think its cheaper to upgrade seraphic mist...
    It's massively innacurrate and they noticed so they changed the name pre-release.

tehy released them cuz of teh poll i made...tehy didnt know what elves wanted and soem1 had to tell em :D

u dont b:cute

and i ahve to agree with forp she has taste XD
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valenya - Lost City
    Valenya - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Pfft, you Elves get not 1 but TWO awesome wings, Untamed get ubber draggy and us humans get a erm...bottle???? WTH!!!

<<yes is jealous b:angry

GIMME 9 TAILS NOW!!

b:laugh
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i'd gladly use the gourd if i could.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Finally, Seraphic Mist!

The Iridisence looks nice but if you look closely it's slowly falling appartb:chuckle.

Did anyone buy Lailah's Heart or the flying veggie? I've been looking around since they came out but nobody has them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The new wings/mounts are ok but I like the Bat Wings the best out of all elven wings available right now.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    bottle

pumpkinb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaine17
    kaine17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Finally, Seraphic Mist!

The Iridisence looks nice but if you look closely it's slowly falling appartb:chuckle.

Did anyone buy Lailah's Heart or the flying veggie? I've been looking around since they came out but nobody has them.

well, on HT there was a guy on a gourd (my friend) who went afk yesterday after setting his character on follow on my character. I logged off and he was floating next to the pet skills trainer in City of the Lost for like 5 hours...
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    They get something pretty and all we get is a ugly dragon and bug. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Couldn't you have given us some kind of pink manta or another pretty birdy like the swan or flametalon. You was doing soo good on pretty mounts too.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Riyro - Sanctuary
    Riyro - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ehhhh jealous of the elf wings nah.

i got me a kick **** gourd ur wings aint got nothin on a flying gourd.

you are very rude,besides you're just mad you have no wings SO SHOTUP

b:shutup