Stat Tracking and Glowing Eyes that can find Players.

Options
SlayerVgs - Lost City
SlayerVgs - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
STAT Sheets
There should be a stat sheet when you join a Guild or are just running around that people can check to see if they are a pker and how many people they have pked and what were the general lvls and classes of the people they've pked.

There could also be other stats like the other guilds they have been in and for how long or even just to know how long they have been playing to get up to their lvl so you know.

The sheet could track loans too like say you want to loan someone coins you have the option to select loan or gift.Gift wouldn't be tracked but a loan would be.

Mostly these idea would be nice if you are trying to recruit for your guild and want to actually know what you may be getting or if you should even think about being nice to some people depending on how they were with others.

Glowing Eyes
I would also like it if they add a fashion item in cash shop that makes your eyes glow possibly even the ability to track players that have pked you up to a short distance.

If they added the stat sheet would be cool if they went into enough detail with that it could affect the way your eyes glow like a good person gets one color a thief gets another and for pkers there would be a few depending on if they only defend themselves or if they attack first but only on other pkers and another color if they basicly pk anything that movesb:laugh.

But for the most part I would just like the option to have Glowing eyes oh and Glowing Hair would be cool too make it look like it's on fire or just pure energy.

Any ideas on how the stat sheet or glowing eyes could be setup to work?
Post edited by SlayerVgs - Lost City on

Comments

• Calibria - Heavens Tear
    Calibria - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I agree with most of it. I see where youre coming from, it could take some thought and tinkering to do. I know they do use the different colors in pk to depict general activity, to try and build on that would be nice. Im sure glowing eyes turned on once youre in pk would be way too cool.
    Characters;
    CALIBRIA- main- active- *GRINDERS

XERACOTYL- semi-active- *DarkFlare

ASFAULT- active- *DarkFlare

Tired of babysitting your CATSHOP? Visit my suggestion threads: KITTYS IN THE BUILDING and KIB revised @pwi.com[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]