High Lv FB19 death

Options
Deceptistar - Sanctuary
Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Cause its beyond stupid, its funny. b:pleased

We all know there are shouts for 'servicing' FB19s. We have even done it for our own faction alts. Sometimes we overestimate ourselves, or sometimes we gather just a liiiiittttle to much mobs, or sometimes we get interrupted mid attacks more than necessary, or just not plain paying attention to our HP. What ever the reason, its small booboo's.....

What was your highest lv IF youve died before in FB19 as an assistant runner.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
Post edited by Deceptistar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Chiv - Lost City
    Chiv - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Im sure I've died cause I'm an idiot, but I can't think of any specific level it occured.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I did when I tried to solo it at level 19 b:chuckle

(a few times....lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    my lamo veno can mob the entire FB on herself with a charm lol
    dont think ive ever died in it :P.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hehe, good topic. I think I was around level 68-69 and I went to solo an Untamed fb19 cause I was really bored.

I buff up, and start running through the instance collecting mobs, spamming Roar to make sure they stay with me. When I have roughly half the instance on me, I stop running, go to human form, and click on Perdition.

I did 2 things wrong:

First, I forgot to target the right mob, so when I used Perdition I ran right into the mobs trying to get to the one in the back. Second, I had been neglecting my HP while I was rounding up the mobs, so when I ran to the group to AOE everyone, my charm ticked.

I finally get to the back, charm on cool down, and I start channeling Perdition.

Interrupted...

With no charm tick, and my HP already low, I was very quickly slaughtered by the 30+ mobs I had all attacking me. Lucky enough, I was just running it solo, so there wasn't anyone around to laugh at me.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkReCon - Heavens Tear
    DarkReCon - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It wasnt me but it was a good friend of mine... He was a lvl44-45 BM that was over egzuberant himself.. I had healed him since I was a 40+ cleric at the time and he said some heal me I will solo this whole thing, we got to the boss room for the FB19 human and he ran around to collect all the ant soldiers and wouldnt you know it.. I and the squad had to take them all out (what fun that was) and I had to revive him .. We laughed our arses off but yes thats my story.. LOL..
    Why wont my sig work.. Not kool..
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We know now FB19 is very dangerous >:D
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't think I've died in a fb as a barb, other than fb70 (69 barb), and some fb 51's (51-ish barb) >< 'cause someone forgot to purify (laugh's at S***** 'cause he was the cleric).

Used to die alot in fb29 as an archer (lvl 60-70).
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Eh, just yesterday I was helping to run an fb19. The barb (7x, I think?) ran around gathering and managed to gather quite a crapton of mobs, including those tarantulaxes that slow you down. Anyhow, we didn't have a cleric so we got epicly wiped by all those mobs that gathered.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    A BM in my guild was doing an Untamed fb19. But he was gathering the enemies up and used the wrong altar marrow and died cause his mdef was so low.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We know now FB19 is very dangerous >:D

It's deadly. I think Rend dented my armor. b:angry
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Personally I havent died, but I have seen lvl65 barb to do so.
    Was epic.b:chuckle
    I kill things b:victory
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hahaha, I honesty haven't died yet, mainly cause I take my time. I don't EVER want my tabber dying either...I guess it's just an impulsive measure. Aside from that I have come close...I accidentally start nuking one too many things, take aggro from my pet and have my charm tick. Woops.

Aside from that, I think the FB 29 is just as dangerous since almost EVERYONE seems to forget the boom boom lanterns. Next thing you know, all the robes are dead. Hehe. b:chuckle
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I've died a few times on fb29, but only on 19 as a tabber. I tend to hate hanging back and doing nothing and throw myself into the battle, despite being of little use. Never died yet on my BM, but my alt veno has died more than once from lack of skill. (firing magic at a mob without realising my pet is fighting a different mob, and my favourite, firing away at a mob and forgetting I'd stowed my pet b:surrender )
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Eh.....I think fb39 is the funniest.

I have seen SO many 8x Barbs die in there....b:chuckle

*pats all the kitties on the head*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I died at 70... I tried pulling entire rooms of mobs. Seems you just can't quite do that in Rend Razorjaw's room... LA Veno in Fox Form easily, easily takes all those Melee mobs like nobody's business... But the casters... *shudder* I was alone, at least. Which was the problem... I pulled so many mobs my game lagged. So, it slowed doooooooooooown, and everything almost froze to a halt. Well, I do the first thing that pops in my head. Mash buttons. All of a sudden, the game tries speeding up to catch up with real time action, and I see, in hyperspeed, AoE's flying everywhere, wave after wave of mob drop, and my HP shoot down, then up, down, then up. Until the Casters get ahold of me, and then I just drop. On the largest pile of coins that I've ever seen. I think I woke my neighbors up with as hard as I laughed.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It wasnt me but it was a good friend of mine... He was a lvl44-45 BM that was over egzuberant himself.. I had healed him since I was a 40+ cleric at the time and he said some heal me I will solo this whole thing, we got to the boss room for the FB19 human and he ran around to collect all the ant soldiers and wouldnt you know it.. I and the squad had to take them all out (what fun that was) and I had to revive him .. We laughed our arses off but yes thats my story.. LOL..

That's actually pretty typical. I've heard of a lot of stories of this happening to BM's in human fb, and I even did it at about lvl 49... running around gathering all the mobs, uncharmed but using event pots. Human FB is the easiest for a mid-level BM to die in though.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Was 63. Thought Armageddon (Perdition) was the greatest thing EVER, and had only just managed to boost it to lvl2.
    Gathered up all the mobs in the "big room" (with the hill) of 19-untamed, thinkin' I was going to one-shot them.
    Didn't anticipate charm tick, and ended up much the same as Juggernaut.
    'cept I had my faction runners with me to witness their leader's idiocy. XD

Lesson learned, I guess.
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lmao I died in fb19 last level actually. I was in untamed and gather an f load of mobs which I tried to nova but kept getting cancelled then I tried to use noxious but I was dead ;[ (no charm and forgot to put up beforehand). I also died in fb39 where I gather all the mobs (with herc this time) before the self destruct bishes and was letting them get ripped by reflect but I was reading the chat for a while without healing and it died. Needless to say, the wood dmg stacked to over 1k per tick I believe and I was dead lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    my veno, who at the time was my main, was lvl 20ish (i was still new and had no idea what a xenobeast quest was) i had a lvl 30-40 veno and a lvl 40ish cleric. i died twice (lazy cleric b:chuckle) with my archer i died once at lvl 19. and i never died with my cleric ( thank god!b:thanks) but when i went into a fb19 human for my friend. a barb roudned up the first 30+ mobs. they ticked a bunch of his health. i healed him (oops) and got about 15-20 mobs after me b:cry lucky i have like 2 AoE moves. i helped a barb about 5 lvls below me at lvl 46ish, do an untabbed fb19 untamed. we were at the boss, and the boss folowed him out, and i was stuck with 8 wolves after me, i luckily had a gold mana and health charm. while my stupid barb was runnin from the boss b:chuckle, i got tired of being slowed down and running, i tried to tele out, no luck. so i AoE'ed them and saved my barbs a@#. but no 1 died, just a sad story of a barb and i
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol yea.... never. This is sad to see high lvl people dieing in fb19.. so sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I never died in any Fb.

But one time on my way to FB 29, my party was in the secret passage yet, the cleric level 74 died for level 39 mobs xD
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

It would be if they were only taking a couple mobs at a time, but they usually aren't.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lucky enough, I was just running it solo, so there wasn't anyone around to laugh at me.

b:surrender

We're here to laugh now >:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    witch always dies in teh elven fb19 and is always asking for a rez -.-
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Akah - Harshlands
    Akah - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I got lost when running to catch up with a group in FB-39, I thought they had gone one way when in fact they had gone another, Bam one dead Lv.63 Archer b:bye

/Akah
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We're here to laugh like Aadi said lol >;]
    Im sure youve done utterly idiotic things in real life, which, is even more sad cause its in the real world.
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    A BM in my guild was doing an Untamed fb19. But he was gathering the enemies up and used the wrong altar marrow and died cause his mdef was so low.

Nah he used the right marrow but at the wrong time. The cave is dominated by physical mobs and that's make marrow physical more suitable. But just like in human FB there is middle section where are similar looking mobs one mistakes for the same as other but are actually casters.

However the more you run the Untamed FB the more you remember these sections and simply don't marrow yourself then. And where mob concentration favors physical mobs again- it's time to physical marrow yourself once more.

About personal EXP - I've been DC'd in FB19's more than once. You all know what it means and in what condition you shall find your character once you are able to log back.

And there was another case when I was 65+ and tried to round up all Centipex Lords in the mid-section of human FB19. Well I'll never do that again
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i know of a lvl 85+ barb who died in fb19 b:quiet

some say he can be spotted in the FB_help chatroom in Lost City
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    since level 55 or so i havent died in any fb19
    these days i round up a half fb19 and stil survive it
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts