Favorite common pet?

Farain - Dreamweaver
Farain - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Venomancer
I'm not talking about the cash shop, or rares, but the odd pet that you tamed, and just like so much that you can't bear to send it back to an egg.

I have a Volcanic Magmite, Lycean hunter, Blackhive snarl, and centipede. But my favorite pet is my ant solder. I really enjoy keeping my ant solder out, and he does a great job for me, and would like to take him all the way through the ranks.

Anybody else have a strange affinity for a common pet?
Post edited by Farain - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I like those overclocked mechcrabs and rhinodrakes. Those are sooo cute
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I love the adawolves; they look like Elvis :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Huggy Hare. b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty And Sower of the Flame. And Undine Tide Mistress. And Florafang Guard.
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Even if he doesn't get used much anymore, my adalwolf Rufus is still my favorite. I need to catch him up to me, a 90+ adalwolf would be awesomes :c.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    My Darkbreed Wolfkin. He's still my fav pet to play, even though herc gets all of the glory. lvl 76 Darkbreed ftw!
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Nine Tail Firefox.b:victory
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oddfoot King (At least I think that's the name of it - the blue Oddfoot that can be found near one of the cities by Plume) is so cute. xD I <3 the heck out of that thing.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Only land pet I know that isn't made obsolete for usefulness by the Herc or Nix is the Eldergoth Marksman.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I still have my Jaden Qingfu that I raised from lvl 1. It's at lvl 60 now I think. Haven't been using him. I might get Herc buffs for it and name it Hercules. b:victory
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    tweakz wrote: »
    Only land pet I know that isn't made obsolete for usefulness by the Herc or Nix is the Eldergoth Marksman.

That's the same as saying all cars have been "made obsolete for usefulness" by the Ferrari.b:chuckle
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Tabby Plumdrop. Cute, rare, small and fits with my fox form.
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hehe I love to scare my guildies with my Acaphelic Death Knight.
    I was chasing after an archer from my guild in fb51, he ran up a stone and I couldn't get on it. I summoned my death knight right in front of him and put it on hold, and then I went to the back of the stone and he was surrounded ^^
    Later on an other veno from my guild with a death knight showed up and she took care of the left and right side of that guy ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SassiAngel - Heavens Tear
    SassiAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    My Darkbreed Wolfkin. He's still my fav pet to play, even though herc gets all of the glory. lvl 76 Darkbreed ftw!

I tend to agree with you on the darkbreed wolfkin! Mines lvl 30 and he's pretty awesome if u ask me :)
  • vacc1ne
    vacc1ne Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    My level 30 Brambleback Centipex King has been leveling up with me. Is a good tanker for a bug if you ask me. Kinda noob but oh well, it'll do for now :V
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What makes the Darkbreed Wolfkin great? I can't find any information on them for higher level stats. -ty!
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Marianas - Dreamweaver
    Marianas - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sharptooth Wolf... Just can't let it fall behind me in lvls. Hits pretty hard too. :)
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    My is Minkil Sable b:dirty very good tank, have low dmg but not that low and good dps 0.8/s. Even with just sandblow on 1 lvl it's hard to steal from him agrro under 30 lvl, even i I'm spamming skills like crazy b:laughhe is good as lure too, dodn't die so often(almost never) and speed 7.5+ dunno how is on higher lvls, my have just 28 lvl on another veno. I love him! b:kiss
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory