Just for you Elayne

Comments

• Sixteen - Lost City
    Sixteen - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    they can with +7/8 armor and g8/9, hp shards, barb buff, (and still 5 vit)

elayne is 101

try a +10 lofty set. he said without buffs. what kind of mage shards their endgame armour with hp?
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ah yes. azura said unbuffed. but revert didnt.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    that wasnt even over 9000

gtfob:bye
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol tika what is the point of calling somebody oneshot?

What is the point of this thread again?
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Why are you judging people's RL? That makes you look weak in an MMO. You know very little about Elayne to begin with which is more funny.

How's judging someone make me "look weak" on a mmo? (Would of been better if you said makes me look weak irl not that I care). I could care less o.O. I know enough about him from all the CQ that come into our vent complaining how much of a **** he is and how he needs to blow his E-peen on a daily basis.

What's next ? I look weak from pking lowbies now? Maybe for random pk'ing?
    Come on.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why do i pk lowbies ? b:question

becoz i can

b:cool
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    20fqk1z.jpg

if u want original pics cuz u think im editing pm me and ill post that for ya

b:chuckle

pervs wrote: »
    I see Elayne stroking his e-peen and starang, chaotiic, and revert riding it. Duckiee thanks for this entertaining thread.

Meh now i wish i had ss the convo too. Duckiee hit elayne 3.6k then him and inevaflirt lol'd at elayne a lvl 101 being 1-shot by this. I commented on how dumb they were for thinking anyone high 9x (nevermind 101) has less than 3.6khp. Elayne then denied the actual damage (dunno why) but either way duckiee did think he had one-shot elayne lol.

Note:when u have a high + on ur neck and adorns u add hp stones as pdef at that point would be less beneficial. Thats not to say u shudnt have some pdef shards which elayne does have.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Duckiee - Lost City
    Duckiee - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol first of all chaotiic i didnt say i could one shot elayne i no thats not possible for prolly another 15 lvls b:sad i no i cant do the impossible b:chuckle we loled at elayne running away from my 3.6k not one shotting her
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    its a him*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol first of all chaotiic i didnt say i could one shot elayne i no thats not possible for prolly another 15 lvls b:sad i no i cant do the impossible b:chuckle we loled at elayne running away from my 3.6k not one shotting her

Mages kite in pvp its not running
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    complexx wrote: »
    How's judging someone make me "look weak" on a mmo? (Would of been better if you said makes me look weak irl not that I care). I could care less o.O. I know enough about him from all the CQ that come into our vent complaining how much of a **** he is and how he needs to blow his E-peen on a daily basis.

What's next ? I look weak from pking lowbies now? Maybe for random pk'ing?
    Come on.

Just any judgment of one's RL over an MMO is stupid. It's like, you can't beat him in the game so you have to go after RL.

All the CQ on vent... what a few people? Not everyone likes everyone in CQ believe it or not b:shocked

what are you 12. pretty sure any smart mage wouldn't just stand there with a bunch of people following.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Just any judgment of one's RL over an MMO is stupid. It's like, you can't beat him in the game so you have to go after RL.

All the CQ on vent... what a few people? Not everyone likes everyone in CQ believe it or not b:shocked

what are you 12. pretty sure any smart mage wouldn't just stand there with a bunch of people following.

Didn't you get the memo? everyone is required to stand still and not move at all in pvp b:surrender
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • complexx
    edited June 2009

Everyone including you makes assumptions about people in games it's human nature. Your point is flawed, Guy thinks he's awesome over a video game. Anyways I've spent way too much time talking about this it's gonna start looking like I have a hard on for him b:shocked

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • heavenlee
    heavenlee Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    3k on any arcane can but ruff. But most of the 80's arcane I know have 4k hp from + and citrines. And with 90 or even 100 gear I would max + the gear out and high end citrine it myself.
    HP 2050 MP 9170
    are the base stats for a lvl 101 pure arcane wizard. meaning 55 st and 455 int. so not hard to go to 4 or 5k hp without buffs.
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Everyone including you makes assumptions about people in games it's human nature. Your point is flawed, Guy thinks he's awesome over a video game. Anyways I've spent way too much time talking about this it's gonna start looking like I have a hard on for him b:shocked

Really? He tell you this personally? Or are you making assumptions?
  • complexx
    edited June 2009
    Really? He tell you this personally? Or are you making assumptions?

Yuki, go steal more virtual items on a game please.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yuki its impossible to reason with a dumbass b:surrender
  • Wizardcasper - Lost City
    Wizardcasper - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    pics. I wanna c rl pics of him(Elayne) o.O
    not a stalker >.<
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    pics. I wanna c rl pics of him(Elayne) o.O
    not a stalker >.<
    b:embarrass no you dont. trust me.
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • complexx
    edited June 2009
    Yuki its impossible to reason with a dumbass b:surrender

You were doing good on not flaming, I was doing the same for you.
    Insults coming from a fat QQ'er and someone who steals virtual items doesn't really bother me.

Continue on flaming me fatty that's fine actually thought you could hold a conversation with out being a idiot.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Yuki, go steal more virtual items on a game please.

Your arguements are so weak. Plus the fact that you're making yourself look like an idiot by involving yourself into stuff you actually don't even know anything to begin with haha. Ride moar on Pandoras e-peen plz.
  • complexx
    edited June 2009
    Your arguements are so weak. Plus the fact that you're making yourself look like an idiot by involving yourself into stuff you actually don't even know anything to begin with haha. Ride moar on Pandoras e-peen plz.

Rofl mystics been gone for months, Your words mean nothing. You tried to fail flame me as if I started the topic.

Speaking of old and dead news, How about you go cry about RQ grinding with CQ, Rage Quit the guild. Steal from the guild and go join CQ ;3

GG yet again you showed how much of a failure you are. ;3

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You were doing good on not flaming, I was doing the same for you.
    Insults coming from a fat QQ'er and someone who steals virtual items doesn't really bother me.

Continue on flaming me fatty that's fine actually thought you could hold a conversation with out being a idiot.

What I said was insulting? I asked you if you were making assumptions. Going by your reaction I guess you were. A little bit of hypocrisy isn't it?

It is a little bit rich calling out Tika for not being able to hold a discussion without idiocy, when just about all of your replies here contain some sort of 'personal' insult to whomever you're replying too or talking about.
    Rofl mystics been gone for months, Your words mean nothing. You tried to fail flame me as if I started the topic.

Speaking of old and dead news, How about you go cry about RQ grinding with CQ, Rage Quit the guild. Steal from the guild and go join CQ ;3

If I recall correctly you spoke to us right after we left, saw it from our point of view and told us that if Pandora didn't 'fix' the issue that you would be leaving too.

That's one hell of a backflip you managed to do there Sinnerz. It's a shame you've lowered yourself to this, you used to be quite a good guy.
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited June 2009

Trash talk is all you can do anymore I see. Like Yuki said, shame, you used to be a nice guy even tho I had a hard time convincing you to switch from Sword to Axe build.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:chuckle my point wasnt to show i 1 shotted him i no i cant. At least i can admit that. its more to show how anybody who isnt in his lil circle he thinks is lower than him b:chuckle

::edit:: pro 3 posts xD

Thats it?

You're bad. For a MG who isn't PDef build like me you can only reach 3.6K? With all that amp you added on even.

What are you proud of?

If Mages don't get 5 digits we're disappointed. Go back to your corner
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Guess you're confused.

Mmos are for fun, that's it.

RL is more important, And he fails in that aspect. Let him have this one game.

RL matters more. If this game wasn't fun at all I wouldn't be on it.

You're posting this on an MMO's forums. b:bye

You're a fricking idiot. While you live in a trailer out by a swamp Elayne is making boat loads and travelling the world with a great job. BTW Even if you pretend, shes still your sister - and that's not ok.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckiee - Lost City
    Duckiee - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    thats It?

You're Bad. For A Mg Who Isn't Pdef Build Like Me You Can Only Reach 3.6k? With All That Amp You Added On Even.

What Are You Proud Of?

If Mages Don't Get 5 Digits We're Disappointed. Go Back To Your Corner

lol im a MG? since when? get ur eyes checked
  • complexx
    edited June 2009
    What I said was insulting? I asked you if you were making assumptions. Going by your reaction I guess you were. A little bit of hypocrisy isn't it?

It is a little bit rich calling out Tika for not being able to hold a discussion without idiocy, when just about all of your replies here contain some sort of 'personal' insult to whomever you're replying too or talking about.

If I recall correctly you spoke to us right after we left, saw it from our point of view and told us that if Pandora didn't 'fix' the issue that you would be leaving too.

That's one hell of a backflip you managed to do there Sinnerz. It's a shame you've lowered yourself to this, you used to be quite a good guy.

Was talking about tika insulting not you yuki.
    Yeah I did agree that it was messed up but that was before the fact I found out you guys stole from guild.
    Trash talk is all you can do anymore I see. Like Yuki said, shame, you used to be a nice guy even tho I had a hard time convincing you to switch from Sword to Axe build.

LOL You convinced me? Pretty sure it was Shaye asking me to Aoe grind. Used to be a nice guy?
    Lol, I talk **** true. I don't lie, steal, or make myself out to be a hypocrite. Both you and yuki's actions have shown other wise.

Sure I might actually look worse for having a bad mouth but when it comes down to it talk is just talk, can't change t he fact you guys stole and turned into total hypocrites. You say I did the same? No I don't think so I was with you guys till you felt the need to take what didn't belong to you.
    You're posting this on an MMO's forums. b:bye

You're a fricking idiot. While you live in a trailer out by a swamp Elayne is making boat loads and travelling the world with a great job. BTW Even if you pretend, shes still your sister - and that's not ok.

That's probably the funniest attempt at an insult coming from a back woods looking guy like yourself.
    You have to be the biggest piece of white trash i've seen thus far on the game.

What makes it even funnier is that you try to use terms like "la"
    You seriously (I mean this with the most honesty I can) are pretty much the biggest tool i've seen on PWI. I find it funny you try to project your red necky life style off on others.

Take a look in the mirror.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Was talking about tika insulting not you yuki.
    Yeah I did agree that it was messed up but that was before the fact I found out you guys stole from guild.

LOL You convinced me? Pretty sure it was Shaye asking me to Aoe grind. Used to be a nice guy?
    Lol, I talk **** true. I don't lie, steal, or make myself out to be a hypocrite. Both you and yuki's actions have shown other wise.

Sure I might actually look worse for having a bad mouth but when it comes down to it talk is just talk, can't change t he fact you guys stole and turned into total hypocrites. You say I did the same? No I don't think so I was with you guys till you felt the need to take what didn't belong to you.

That's probably the funniest attempt at an insult coming from a back woods looking guy like yourself.
    You have to be the biggest piece of white trash i've seen thus far on the game.

What makes it even funnier is that you try to use terms like "la"
    You seriously (I mean this with the most honesty I can) are pretty much the biggest tool i've seen on PWI. I find it funny you try to project your red necky life style off on others.

Take a look in the mirror.

Nvm, deleted all, you're just not worth it.
  • complexx
    edited June 2009
    Hypocrites? Stealers? Liers?

So you're saying stealing means when some person gets something from someone as a gift because the person likes you at that time. Jealousy much?

Liers? What did we ever lie to you? Take a look at your guild and figure out who actually is lying.

For your information: Hypocrisy is the act of pretending that one has beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities or standards that they do not actually have; this is usually done in order to mask their actual motives or feelings; falseness.

Jealousy? I was given the same two items. Would hard to get jealous over what I was given for free too.

You're lying now, You were told they belonged to guild, if you wanted to leave that's fine but you needed to return the gears.
    go ahead and split hairs. Not interested.

I don't try and use words I don't understand you should do the same, or at least not try and give out lessons. My whole point which you missed, is sure I talk garbage. I just don't see the point in stealing or lying over pixels, or jumping guilds that I was just upset about to go join them.

I know im not worth it. I don't care how I look to anyone unlike you. actions speak louder than words.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.