Death - lost Dexterity

Options
tutmozis6
tutmozis6 Posts: 21 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi.

I am new at this game ( Level 17 ), but something strange...NPC killed me...and after that, I saw that my Body Armor is red...my Dexterity drop back from 36 to 35, how this possible ?

Description say, I can lost EXP and Inventory, but not Character stuff like Dexterity etc.
I play on: Perfect World, Server: Harshland, Username: Tutmozis, Class: Archer ( level 43+ ), Faction:
Post edited by tutmozis6 on

Comments

• Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Equipment takes damage as you use it. this is shown in the Endurance numbers, like 14/36. When it reaches 0/xx the armor, weapon, or ornament breaks, turning red. Any stat boosts from the armor are then lost.

To fix your armor when it breaks, or add back lost endurance so that it doesn't break, visit a Blacksmith, Tailor, or Craftsman. Open up the Trade option. In the Buy/sell window, there is a Repair hammer. Click it. Your mouse will turn into a hammer, then you can mouse over your equipment that's either on you or in your inventory. The popup box will show the cost to repair it. Click each to repair them.

You will get your dexterity back when the armor is fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • careful
    careful Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i didn't download the game yet <<<<<i finished 35% b:cry

but i think the armor have boost you DEX ...and you have to repair it to get the dex back b:laugh
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yeah your armor was probably broken and had +1 dex so when it broke you lost that dex

and how did a npc kill you? only npc i know that kills ppl are guards when you're red named but 17 can't even pk yet
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • tutmozis6
    tutmozis6 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yeah your armor was probably broken and had +1 dex so when it broke you lost that dex

and how did a npc kill you? only npc i know that kills ppl are guards when you're red named but 17 can't even pk yet

Thx guys...sound interesting...well, I mean NPC as one monster from many at regular missions :D
    I play on: Perfect World, Server: Harshland, Username: Tutmozis, Class: Archer ( level 43+ ), Faction:
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    tutmozis6 wrote: »
    Thx guys...sound interesting...well, I mean NPC as one monster from many at regular missions :D

oh ppl usually call monsters mobs

npc = blacksmith, tailor, skill trainers, elders, etc
    FPW > PWI b:victory