Lucky Box Secrets?

Gilia - Heavens Tear
Gilia - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Hi everyone,

first off i'd like to say that i did do a search for the matter at hand, but you try searching for the keyword 'secret' b:chuckle

Recently i opened a Lucky Box, and this is what happened:

luckysecret.png

That 'secret' thing appeared, and immediately disappeared, no other items, no quests, no nothing. So now i'm curious, anyone know what that's supposed to be/do?

Thanks in advance for your replies.
I'll get a sig when i need one...
Post edited by Gilia - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It would apear you activated a wraith invasion b:victory

umm actually duno i've never seen that before. keep us posted if you figure out wth it was...
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:shutup its a secret b:chuckle

no clue really. others have seen it before too.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Oni_shadow - Sanctuary
    Oni_shadow - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hi everyone,

first off i'd like to say that i did do a search for the matter at hand, but you try searching for the keyword 'secret' b:chuckle

Recently i opened a Lucky Box, and this is what happened:

luckysecret.png

That 'secret' thing appeared, and immediately disappeared, no other items, no quests, no nothing. So now i'm curious, anyone know what that's supposed to be/do?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

I had that same secret thing when I went to turn in Secret letter at Thousand Streams.After it said you got A Secret Legions appear giving me also 200 reputation points,but that was from turning in the Secret letter.
    Perhaps you trigger the Wraith attack?
    Oderint Dum Metuant b:sin

If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying b:cool
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Methinks it's actually a small piece of data used for keep track of the Lucky Box as it's opened...I mean, when you do open it, it actually appears as a quest in your quest log, and it auto-completes. Maybe the "secret" is that special flag of data used in the quest. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • yarbs
    yarbs Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    this has happened to me and when it did, i noticed that i gained like 6k exp, and a bit of spirit. idk if its the same for you but i noticed that i got some exp. higher lvls its probably not as obvious because i dont think it gives alot.
    also you could have gained a bit of gold. someone in my guild reported about 10k entering their inventory
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Methinks it's actually a small piece of data used for keep track of the Lucky Box as it's opened...I mean, when you do open it, it actually appears as a quest in your quest log, and it auto-completes. Maybe the "secret" is that special flag of data used in the quest. ^^

I doubt that,i open them everyday,haven't got the secret message yet.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009

He speaks the truth:

Required to do

Reach Point: Autosuccess
    Award

Gold: 0
    Exp: 0
    SP: 0

New quest: Secret

Items Group

Amount:5 Choosen randomly
    Condensed Health Potion - 5 (50%)
    Condensed Mystery Potion - 5 (50%)

From Here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Gilia - Heavens Tear
    Gilia - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for your replies b:thanks

Seeing that i was in the middle of burning Heart and didn't notice any change in, well, anything, i guess it was just the "lucky box quest" trigger.

I did have a lot of lag at the time, so that might be the explanation...
    I'll get a sig when i need one...
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What he said above!