Built Option

ReverseFlow - Heavens Tear
ReverseFlow - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Blademaster
I have used a little bit of fists as an archer till abt lv 18 or so whn monster got into close combat to me and was a little impressed by the speed of dmg

Ok so i have a odd built i think can wrk :

3 str and 2 dex every lvl

More str = more dmg and while 1 str may be not such a big increase to axe , the same amt is 3x more fr fists especially with its +%stk speed buffs .

I can u heavy armor and use fists . So plz comment on it . Critics also appriciated . [Yea i ahvent played the game much and I AM A NOOB hence i m looking fr xpert advice]
Post edited by ReverseFlow - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bashusilly - Heavens Tear
    Bashusilly - Heavens Tear Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, My opinion aside. I can tell you the build is viable and is used. It gives you the flexibility of using all the weapon paths to their fullest, which is convenient. But, statistically speaking, This is what you are looking at, at level 41.

Using level 40 fist mold.

3str/2dex every level

base damage of: 577-623
    5%crit
    and
    accuracy and evasion of: 850

Another fist build that is common is
    5str/5dex every other level.
    base damage of 536-578
    6% crit
    and
    accuracy and evasion of:1050

I think you would see more DPS with the lower 5/5 build. Less misses by you, more misses by mobs and a higher crit.

You can still wear heavy
    you can still use all the paths except axes, to the fullest

Just something to look at.

Personally, I feel you are better suited with a little VIT in there. I like the 5str/4dex/1vit build better than both. But I like that little extra survivability.
    Don't let my level confuse you. I've done this before.
    Leader-Vandals-Heavens Tear