Barbarian get together

Kuniam - Sanctuary
Kuniam - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Hey everyone, Just thought it would be nice to make a thread for all the barbarians to just come, meet up and talk with other barbarians. Dont see any of these threads around so I thought it would be nice to make one.

So yeah the whole point to this thread is to basically meet other barbs in the game. Oh and show off if you want, after all.. This is a barb thread anyways show off to us other barbs.

Anyways, Happy gaming, hope to see some barbs come into the thread b:pleased

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you should make this in the barbarian board.
  • Kuniam - Sanctuary
    Kuniam - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah I was going to, but then read that it says:

"Looking for more information on your class? Trying to decide how to build your character? Hit up the Class Discussion forums. "

So just thought since it wasn't like trying to get information about barbs or what not, or how to build a barb or something that it would be a nice place here in general discussion, since its almost for anything

Sorry about that everyone, didn't mean to place this in the wrong thread, My apologys
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well thats not a description, its just a corny think the GMs slapped on the board lol. theres re tarded 'archers look ****' threads in the archer thread 24/7