Red July eh?

2»

Comments

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOL!! I have plenty of screenies where I have hit that and more (one log I have only has one crit on it). I can show you my 75-80 log if you like, before all of my skills were maxed. (FYI --- I do not claim to be the best and know I cannot match the damage of a of people...just in case thats the only thing you can say back.)

Get off the low box you like to stand on and come up with some better responses. You always seem to disappoint me.

However....unbuffed or not, we have been through this: You are not the best wizard out there yet you feel the need to flame other people with there damage.

Hmmmm....btw....still obsessed with RH much?

b:bye Rose out
    1. Exactly? Showing that damage log doesn't show anything
    2. I'll let you know when I start caring about your opinion
    3. I don't claim to be good, but I can tell when someone's bad
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • LastKiss - Lost City
    LastKiss - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lets fill the server with red(hawk)corpses b:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    1. Exactly? Showing that damage log doesn't show anything Last I looked there was writing on it....can you read? And if you had comprehended why I posted the ss then maybe...ahhh nvm no point in explaining it to you anyways. Just another question as a response. *sigh*
    2. I'll let you know when I start caring about your opinion I never said you did care...nor do I care to know if you do or not
    3. I don't claim to be good, but I can tell when someone's bad Well, it is good to know that you think you are not the best! If you think to highly of yourself then you fail more.

Besides, I have never claimed to be good, in fact I often say that I am lame and cannot play worth a darn. b:surrender And you can ask people with whom I talk to...I know there are better players out there then me. I am not naive.

The issues are that you like to "talk" and "run" your mouth about other people's damage and skills and the like. That tends to throw out a little but if arrogance, that should and is squished every once in a while. And your attempt at "sarcasm" is fail because you can't think of anything constructive to say.

When you can come up with better come-backs (you know something with substance other then the one-liners you provide because you can think of nothing else to say), then maybe you and I can have a better discussion about these topics. However, it is sad that I only see you pop up in threads related to RH and of course you tend to lurk around the Wiz threads.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Katania - Lost City
    Katania - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think you're missing the point :P

#1 I don't don't pride myself in a red name. Why? Because xD what does PKing a noob prove? o.o I'm so tough, I PK'd someone that didn't fight back. :/ so much fun... You guys do realize that your name only turns red from pking someone that didn't fight back right?

#2 RH pissed me off at one point or another so drawing attention to the fact that they think that they're so awesomely tough to have an event to prepare for other than a normal territory war might prompt other people to target them. (which would amuse me :P) Especially since one of their members told me that they announced the event somewhere on the forums and actually expected that I would take notice of it simply because it was them. I honestly had no clue until one of them said something.

#3 I only PK red or pink and only when they're in the process of attacking someone much lower than them ^^ equal playing fields are much more fun. Especially when I could use some money o.o So if I'm part of a PK fest it's not unleashing my fury on a bunch of level 30's xD and I don't need a red name to prove anything.

That's what makes RH's "Red July" laughable.

Any clearer?

Honey, there are plenty of people 60+ who run when they see me coming. They don't have to be 3, 4 or 5x to not fight back.
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    By the way, you guys are really rediculous. You all have nothing better to do than rag on us because you don't like us. I'm not going to say that we are the best PK guild, but I will say that we stick together, watch out for each other and try our hardest to win the fight. We're practically the most hated guild on the server, and why? Because we have the balls to PK on a PK server and people don't like that, also because we PK everyone, guilds seem to think that we single them out when we do not. Forget about the talk of PKing lowbees because I and most of my friends in RH PK anyone we want to or anyone who opposes us. We are a strong guild and we don't take **** from anyone. No one has bothered to get to know us and those who have know that we aren't *******s we just have fun. You all need to chill out and not freak over us so much. If you think we're non-factor, then stop bothering to post so much about us. I see too much talk about our tiny non-factor little guild. You all have a RedHawk obsession and are too proud to admit it. ;) And as for the supposed lowbees who are PKed by us, they'll live, I'm SURE it doesn't amount to how often we get PKed a day. I was PKed as a lowbee all the time, I just powered through it and I hit 80 yesterday. They'll be fine and if they want to QQ, they can go to a PVE server.

At the end of the day we're just people with families who like to have a little fun the PK way, maybe when you all hit 90 and finally have the balls to PK you'll see how much fun it is and why we love what we do.
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Because posting in red makes me pro. :3
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • AdeptRogue - Lost City
    AdeptRogue - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    To last kiss... post on ur main sweety b:pleased
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, when they don't care to get their main xD and Mr. 600 shot has an hp charm. Come on, a level 64 cleric? Arcane armor without an hp charm? And he's proud of this accomplishment? Wow, then what does he normally take out? Level 30-40 players?

But it's okay :P some of the lower levels in our guild took out his HP charm, God forbid he actually ran across one of the higher levels. He left out where he got murdered over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and OVER again because he was dumb enough to keep coming back. Sure :P maybe he didn't die to me, but you know, it doesn't erase the fact that it happened. Makes me wonder how often that happens to him. Didn't seem like that was a one time event.

But I suppose that would look bad on RedHawk if he mentioned that.

Oh, and uh, Archer_Soul... posting anonymously like your buddies do is hiding their identity. I sure they don't want to make it known who they are, it's embarrassing to be in Red Hawk for them I suppose, or else they would have proudly displayed their Lost City avatar. And if they had any balls at all they would take this as a challenge to redeem themselves and post to say something without the anonymity.

lol? our correct name isnt enough for you? you also want a default picture of the class we are that shows our lvl and server? lol well the server is obvious and you already know our name. find us and figure out our class and lvl(btw Bhu was the only person from RH who didnt put up his avatar and stuff so dont act liek ti was all of us ^.^). and about me keep dying there was a high 7x barb, a 7x archer, a veno w/ a nix and your little 3 squishy crew and not to mention ya were all fully buffed. and i'm dumb enough to come back? hmm maybe i didnt want ya to have the satsifaction of scaring me away (which i did to you lol). does this ring a bell "cmon lets find a new place to grind". and you **** my charm? lol when i went to city of the lost in the first place i had like 15k left on my charm so that was gonan die out within an hour if i wasnt in that fight lol.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited June 2009
    Wow people die to your 600 damage shots?

lol? last time i seen you i didnt even use a skill so yea... and your 15 lvls over me and your an LA wiz... how hard am i suposed to hit on you? yea ok fail more. btw i'm using a sling shot not a cross bow so i myself chose speed over power b:pleased
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    However, it is sad that I only see you pop up in threads related to RH and of course you tend to lurk around the Wiz threads.

Omg looolll epic win usage of words b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Omg looolll epic win usage of words b:laugh

b:cute I think it is considering one of the definitions.

To read messages on an Internet discussion forum (as a newsgroup or chat room) without contributing(Here)

b:chuckle (definition for those who do not know *cough*)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2009
    By the way, you guys are really rediculous. You all have nothing better to do than rag on us because you don't like us. I'm not going to say that we are the best PK guild, but I will say that we stick together, watch out for each other and try our hardest to win the fight. We're practically the most hated guild on the server, and why? Because we have the balls to PK on a PK server and people don't like that, also because we PK everyone, guilds seem to think that we single them out when we do not. Forget about the talk of PKing lowbees because I and most of my friends in RH PK anyone we want to or anyone who opposes us. We are a strong guild and we don't take **** from anyone. No one has bothered to get to know us and those who have know that we aren't *******s we just have fun. You all need to chill out and not freak over us so much. If you think we're non-factor, then stop bothering to post so much about us. I see too much talk about our tiny non-factor little guild. You all have a RedHawk obsession and are too proud to admit it. ;) And as for the supposed lowbees who are PKed by us, they'll live, I'm SURE it doesn't amount to how often we get PKed a day. I was PKed as a lowbee all the time, I just powered through it and I hit 80 yesterday. They'll be fine and if they want to QQ, they can go to a PVE server.

At the end of the day we're just people with families who like to have a little fun the PK way, maybe when you all hit 90 and finally have the balls to PK you'll see how much fun it is and why we love what we do.

*claps hands*
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Besides, I have never claimed to be good, in fact I often say that I am lame and cannot play worth a darn. b:surrender And you can ask people with whom I talk to...I know there are better players out there then me. I am not naive.

The issues are that you like to "talk" and "run" your mouth about other people's damage and skills and the like. That tends to throw out a little but if arrogance, that should and is squished every once in a while. And your attempt at "sarcasm" is fail because you can't think of anything constructive to say.

When you can come up with better come-backs (you know something with substance other then the one-liners you provide because you can think of nothing else to say), then maybe you and I can have a better discussion about these topics. However, it is sad that I only see you pop up in threads related to RH and of course you tend to lurk around the Wiz threads.

It's funny how you're being a smartass about things I say, and then you follow it up with "you have nothing constructive to say". Hmm... anyway.

you like to "talk" and "run" your mouth about other people's damage and skills and the like
    "3. I don't claim to be good, but I can tell when someone's bad"

And honestly, all you've been doing is posting how I can't think of any good comebacks/anything constructive/whatever. You should take your own advice, lol.

And wow I thought there was going to be more to your post, but I guess not. b:shutup
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Kristoph, honey, please go get yourself a life or maybe a boyfriend. I mean, I thought your obsession with Nemmy was a bit odd, but your obvious obsession with RedHawk is just unhealthy. I understand you're hurt because RH doesn't want you anymore, but really, there's more to life than RedHawk approval, as hard as it is to believe.

Don't worry, we're all doing fine without you sweetie. b:kiss
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Let me elaborate for you then since it seems as though you did not comprehend what I was intending to project with and from my reply.
    It's funny how you're being a smartass about things I say, and then you follow it up with "you have nothing constructive to say". Hmm... anyway.

* I was never a smartass. Since you choose to read it that way, then so be it. I was simply attempting to make a point. There is never any "substance" in your comments and/or responses. You are critical and more often then not a "smartass," as you wish to term it.

* In replying you your posts, I simply make a point to note that you seem to only be able to reply with on-lines and questions. Using a question to reply means one of a few things: (1) you could not come up with a reply that had "substance" and therefore, instead of not replying at all, choose to ask a question, in an attempt to "flame" the original poster and/or (2) this is your only way of replying to a post or thread in which you do not understand nor have anything to say about, but in an attempt to "get in on the action," for whatever reason(s) you reply.

* Constructive: Serving to improve or advance. Which is what I believe I implied to you when I stated

"...maybe you and I can have a better discussion about these topics. However, it is sad that I only see you pop up in threads related to RH and of course you tend to lurk around the Wiz threads."

I like nothing better then to have full discussions on topics with people, regardless of whether we agree or disagree. However, you make this all the more difficult because for some reason it would appear that you feel threatened in some way. This is reflected by, -see bullet point 2- and also in you appearing to over read into a basic comment.
    "3. I don't claim to be good, but I can tell when someone's bad"

* First, that statement you made and the context in which is was presented appeared to imply a flame attempt on myself and or others to which you have responded to in this thread. As a result, I merely agreed with you (scary I know) in saying that,

"I have never claimed to be good, in fact I often say that I am lame and cannot play worth a darn. And you can ask people with whom I talk to...I know there are better players out there then me. I am not naive."
    And honestly, all you've been doing is posting how I can't think of any good comebacks/anything constructive/whatever. You should take your own advice, lol.
    And wow I thought there was going to be more to your post, but I guess not. b:shutup

* A good come-back is not what you write. You choose to "respond" to people with questions (see above bullet point), attempts at sarcasm, attempts at flames and also attempt to make people seem like they do not know what they are talking about. Now, having said that, my responses to you are an attempt to get you to better reply in a more "constructive" manner versus your few sentence responses that have nothing meaningful within them. Yes, this can be different for different threads, but when you are in a discussion thread the rules change slightly.

* As for taking my own advice, I think that I do a fairly well job in responding to discussion posts in the best possible manner. If there is something that may need to be cleared up or explained better, then it is a matter of putting your view out there in order to get a response that will allow for the discussion to proceed. This was my attempt with you, to point out what was and does lack in many of your responses.

*** Lastly, your last comment about "expecting more from my reply," additionally supports the second bullet point about why you post the way you do. I was being conservative in the response I gave in you in an attempt to draw out a conversation/discussion. However, if it pleasees, I will resign to myself that I have failed in that idea, since it appears you have no desire b:surrender

As such, I am done responding to you in this post. There is nothing that is benefiting the OP in this back and forth. Had there been a real discussion then maybe the OP could have gotten more out of this.

And bc I do not like to tell people to "shut-up" (your lovely bear and the code for it) as you so kindly do...I will just say Bye Bye and leave it at that. b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Katania - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    RedsRose is my favorite. <3

All intelligence has no been lost in this game yay! Rofl.

Kristoph I think you just got served. It would be in your best interest to stop replying now. b:chuckle
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Kristoph, honey, please go get yourself a life or maybe a boyfriend. I mean, I thought your obsession with Nemmy was a bit odd, but your obvious obsession with RedHawk is just unhealthy. I understand you're hurt because RH doesn't want you anymore, but really, there's more to life than RedHawk approval, as hard as it is to believe.

Don't worry, we're all doing fine without you sweetie. b:kiss

*shivers*

Ice-cold! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    *shivers*

Ice-cold! b:shocked

Oh, but it's ever so true. b:chuckle
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Oh, but it's ever so true. b:chuckle

b:shyb:chuckleb:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    b:shyb:chuckleb:shy

omg i love your sig lmao
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I would say this is pretty much a one-sided argument because I don't intend to try to decipher the posts from Redhawks.

I say both sides should try to stop arguing, all it is doing is nothing. The pro-redhawks will always think that their side of the argument is correct and so will the other side.

Don't argue with words, argue with spells/arrows/whatever.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I would say this is pretty much a one-sided argument because I don't intend to try to decipher the posts from Redhawks.

I say both sides should try to stop arguing, all it is doing is nothing. The pro-redhawks will always think that their side of the argument is correct and so will the other side.

Don't argue with words, argue with spells/arrows/whatever.

Well said. ^.^