Poll for QQme ppl only

2»

Comments

• Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Awwie u are a loser.
    Why?

Stupid topic, "Even in forums KD gets owned" like.. WTF?, presenting this topic has some kind of proof in others. Arguing with trolls about it.

For all this and more we have Awwie. For complete stupidity we have Crimsonb:bye

For the greatest NON FACTOR we have Aurian b:bye
  • taz860
    taz860 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Awwie u are a loser.
    Why?

Stupid topic, "Even in forums KD gets owned" like.. WTF?, presenting this topic has some kind of proof in others. Arguing with trolls about it.

For all this and more we have Awwie. For complete stupidity we have Crimsonb:bye

i love the quys without live gogo care more about crimson so far i fell little bit special couz i see each day new post about crimson/QQme and each day i see ur ugly nick in 3 out of 5 replys.

ps: this is not rl the kids in scholl will still slap u even if u go and pk some player here. (i know that hurts)
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    taz860 wrote: »
    i love the quys without live gogo care more about crimson so far i fell little bit special couz i see each day new post about crimson/QQme and each day i see ur ugly nick in 3 out of 5 replys.

ps: this is not rl the kids in scholl will still slap u even if u go and pk some player here. (i know that hurts)

Guys without life? Ur director was 3 lvl 70+ and still finds time to troll.
    Ugly nick? Ur opinion. Kids slapping me at school? really? RL Jokes? Please the next one use the " YOU ARE SO FAT U CAN'T LEAVE UR BASEMENT! ONLY THING U CAN WEAR IS THAT YODA T-SHIRT"

Cya in-game babyb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    For the greatest NON FACTOR we have Aurian b:bye

no that would be batgirl. the one who talks the most while boosting sz or telestoning.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • taz860
    taz860 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Guys without life? Ur director was 3 lvl 70+ and still finds time to troll.
    Ugly nick? Ur opinion. Kids slapping me at school? really? RL Jokes? Please the next one use the " YOU ARE SO FAT U CAN'T LEAVE UR BASEMENT! ONLY THING U CAN WEAR IS THAT YODA T-SHIRT"

Cya in-game babyb:cute

my director, b:chuckle
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you really are a bigger moron than i previously thought. your title is for sure the fool proof method for keeping only QQ in the poll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeaTHDeaLR - Harshlands
    DeaTHDeaLR - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    there is no need for QQme in this poll becuase we pwn :P
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Stop QQing, go attack Kingdom this week, do better than they did, then you can start talking again. for now its Kingdom > Crimson.

r u like a low lvl Kingdom member?b:chuckle
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This poll is full of WIN. I think what it has proved is more Crimson members come onto the forums than Kingdom members. b:bye
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    There's a Japanese saying about acorns comparing their height. I'll leave it up to you all to figure out what that means >.>

Sorry, just had to quote this. It's rather epic.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I will say Crimson.. Only because when I was in Crimson there were attempts to fight. Kingdom sticks around for a few deaths then just leaves most of the time.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    They both ran/run away too fast, and their attempt of crashing any QQme party is full of fail. Why vote on something pointless.

Only thing i can say is at the moment crimson was more entertaining at least the last week or 2 before we called the Crimson into safe list.

So far i have yet to fight any kingdom in a semi-balanced (number-wise) PvP attempt. Only time they have stood in a place long enough was when Icon was around Intrepid Village vs like 1 squad of QQme (5 ppl 3 were charmless) + a full mob of crimson (which is why we didn't even bother to put charms on to PK)

Maybe this is something QQme can't do anything about. Let decide crimson and Kingdom who is better at PvP. Ganging 2 vs 1 all the time is pointless and make ppl go even faster.

I'd love if we make rule whoever starts a PK war at some point calls it and the other faction can't sent a full squad there, but like only enough people to even numbers out. (This is not happening though. Most ppl here likes to gang and get easy kills for a major E-PEEn boost on PK rank)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary
    OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Most ppl here likes to gang and get easy kills for a major E-PEEn boost on PK rank)

Scarlet from our guild. b:shutup
    I'm afraid of trolls.
  • Ref - Harshlands
    Ref - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Scarlet from our guild. b:shutup

Shut up you troll, scarlet's nose hair's sexier than your ugly troll face
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    They both ran/run away too fast, and their attempt of crashing any QQme party is full of fail. Why vote on something pointless.

Only thing i can say is at the moment crimson was more entertaining at least the last week or 2 before we called the Crimson into safe list.

So far i have yet to fight any kingdom in a semi-balanced (number-wise) PvP attempt. Only time they have stood in a place long enough was when Icon was around Intrepid Village vs like 1 squad of QQme (5 ppl 3 were charmless) + a full mob of crimson (which is why we didn't even bother to put charms on to PK)

Maybe this is something QQme can't do anything about. Let decide crimson and Kingdom who is better at PvP. Ganging 2 vs 1 all the time is pointless and make ppl go even faster.

I'd love if we make rule whoever starts a PK war at some point calls it and the other faction can't sent a full squad there, but like only enough people to even numbers out. (This is not happening though. Most ppl here likes to gang and get easy kills for a major E-PEEn boost on PK rank)

you want multiple SS of T screen for faction and non faction for the past several fish crashes by us? we come with a squad of 6, wipe everyone at fish and 20+ come to help. why do all 20 of these people want to waste their time?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you want multiple SS of T screen for faction and non faction for the past several fish crashes by us? we come with a squad of 6, wipe everyone at fish and 20+ come to help. why do all 20 of these people want to waste their time?

cause its been told hh90/molds drop from kingdom membersb:cute
  • ELhan - Harshlands
    ELhan - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This poll is full of WIN. I think what it has proved is more Crimson members come onto the forums than Kingdom members. b:bye

actually its a tie you ****
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    actually its a tie you ****

At the time of posting Crimson was ahead. At the beginning of the poll Kingdom was ahead. b:shutup
  • ELhan - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    At the time of posting Crimson was ahead. At the beginning of the poll Kingdom was ahead. b:shutup

Just STFU stop trying to justify your failure,you lowlife animal
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    strong words from a 3x with the fruitiest avatar ive seen in a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ehmm i think Crimson was more fun...seems like there were more of them...and were always down for a nice little gvg once in a while...they both like safezone alot...but what are yya gonna do Xd b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Seems like an interesting solution has been offered up to this stupid poll. Somebody's decided to make alts and vote to keep things tied. Probably the same person who made alt accounts to vote for themselves on the caption contest SS voting. They probably have enough for a small poll like this.
  • ELhan - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    strong words from a 3x with the fruitiest avatar ive seen in a while.

get a face , a name and off his dlck
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    get a face , a name and off his dlck

i wish i could start a poll to see if this quote makes any sense at all in this thread. get off the forums you "lowlife animal"......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    roman6 wrote: »
    ehmm i think Crimson was more fun...seems like there were more of them...and were always down for a nice little gvg once in a while...they both like safezone alot...but what are yya gonna do Xd b:chuckle

That's because you only pick on lowbies.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wrong - I only PK guildies who kill lowbies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I don't know about Kingdom since I don't hunt my own guild, but I generally run across them a lot during WQ. I don't think I've seen a single Crimson other than \o/ in about 3 months. Other than the 2 or 3 that hang out at Village of the Naught every single day.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

rome has a bias oppinion since he enjoys killing crim more than anyone else, too bad for the alliance :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't know about Kingdom since I don't hunt my own guild, but I generally run across them a lot during WQ. I don't think I've seen a single Crimson other than \o/ in about 3 months. Other than the 2 or 3 that hang out at Village of the Naught every single day.

Wait what? You haven't seen a Crimson in 2-3 months? Or while doing a WQ you haven't?
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Wait what? You haven't seen a Crimson in 2-3 months? Or while doing a WQ you haven't?

I've heard rumors of Crimson camping some of the WQ volumes that are outside of sz. I'm always far away so I never get to meet them though. b:surrender