TT3-1 solo squad

Options
blindeyesniper
blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Venomancer
How can a veno get to Illusion Nemen? The boss that drops mother's orb in TT3-1. You can't summon pets on the third floor. Any tips?
The bosses on the 2nd floor are easy with the exception of the timer boss.

EDIT: My mistake, it's not Illusion Nemen. It's the boss on the third floor. I can't recall his name.
Post edited by blindeyesniper on

Comments

• Emily - Dreamweaver
    Emily - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You just can't summon them on the walkway outside. Once you step into the room you can summon them. Which will be quite tricky solo.

And something I've never tried solo... so if someone else has tips how to do that easily, I'd love to hear too. :)
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If you have a lot of genie stamina, you can use Extreme Poison to lure, have your pet on halt and run back. Intercept the enemy with your pet. Or if your have a Herc that can withstand all the blows, then you can send your Herc and tank all the mobs at once.

As for the boss, it'll just be extremely long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The boss on the third floor drops Ribbons. The trick is that you don't actually have to be inside the room to summon your pet. You can summon when you're right next to the doorway. The problem is, getting that close to the door usually draws aggro from one or two guards. So use Bramble Guard, apoth pots, genie skills, etc to keep yourself alive while your pet gets aggro. That's the only way I can think of to solo that room.