youloverce
youloverce Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
Name:Alliance War
Aim: Fourth Daily Quest
Level Requirement: 50+
Reward: Exp - Level * 100 | SP - Level * 20 | Gold - Level * 100
Description:
Once a month a faction leader can choose which alliance that faction will fight for(for a fee say 50k per member of required level). RED(make up a name) or BLUE(make up a name).
Then daily at 19:55 a notice will appear notifying all level 50+ within a faction who has chosen to fight in the alliance war that the war will begin in 5 minutes.
At 19:59 a instance will be created.
People can then join a TW replica instance map and organise into squads.
A status bar showing the amount of players alive will appear. Players will have one life.
At 20:00 the instance will lock and every player within the instance must charge the opposing base. Players will have to kill as many opposing enemies as they can before they themselves are killed. As numbers dwindle the remaining players must get to the opposite base and "capture" their flag/crystal.
The alliance to get to the crystal first wins.
The rewards would then be given.

Bonus:
The player to capture the crystal/flag would get TRIPLE rewards.
The players with top 20% kills in comparison to level/power will also get TRIPLE rewards.

Balance: An alliance war could be won if a lvl 50 ran through the whole opposing team and captured the flag. Since a level 50 player could theoretically capture the flag the system would be roughly balanced.

Alliance Balancing: An alliance could only hold enough levels to balance opposing alliance. ie using Lost City Factions. cq + gz + rq + spectral cannot all play on one alliance. CQ = Blue | gz + rq + spectral = RED thus canceling out the difference in levels.

Power Balancing: Since 6 lvl 60 could easily drop a lvl 80 its roughly balanced in that any group could drop any target.

The next day's alliance war: The winning alliance would suffer a 10% lose in phy def/atk mag def/atk and speed. Therefore giving the opposing alliance a better chance of winning.

AOE would play a major part in alliance wars.

The cost to participate in alliance wars would only pay off if your alliance won a certain amount of wars. ie lvl 50 = 5000 per win therefore 10 wins would pay off. Whereas a lvl 10 = 8000 per win would only need to win 5 to pay off cost.

Its 5am I may have not made much sense.
Proud Member of Harvesteri (LOST CITY - PVP)
Level 8X Blademaster
Weapon Specialty Hand Combat (Fist and Claws)
Some people use there hands to heal and caress, I am not one of them.

Harvester - Gathering the souls of the impure.
Post edited by youloverce on

Comments

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    okay.. could maybe be fun the first time. but.. sounds rather boring, and exp and sp sucks. would rather grind :P
    timewaste, just my opinion b:surrender
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz