lvl 80-90 armor

unoxx
unoxx Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Blademaster
Ok, so everyone I run into around lvl 80 wears a proud plate of corsair and cuisses of sea captain.
Are they better then the Tiger's roar TT set? And what about the TT Legendary set? (Feng stuff) Since they provide a good boost in HP.

Also, all lvl 90+ players wear the Mountcrasher TT set. Is it really the best or just easiest to get?

Tnx on any thoughts
Post edited by unoxx on

Comments

• Norgannon - Lost City
    Norgannon - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    As said in other topics...

The gap between 80 and 90 isn't that long, so getting the molds is a good option if you aren't filthy rich and want save up for the HH90 gear.

Or you can grind all the mats, which is a pain. Let's see if you were to buy the mats....

HH80 Green set = Around 12 million
    HH80 Gold set = 21 million

So unless you have the patience to gather all mats or the money to buy them, go for the molds and HH80 wristguards and boots if you can. You will do pretty fine with those until Lvl. 90.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I skipped proud plate of corsair.. That armor just plain flat out sucks no offense to all that wear it.

I am going for Feng's Plate, the Archers heavy wrists (forgot the exact name) and the boots. I got the Cussies and figure they will be fine until I get my 90 set if I ever make it there.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I agree about the proud plate of corsair..

I'm just going to chill out on leveling at 80 and run some twilight temple for full hh80 green.
  • unoxx
    unoxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yes ok, but for 90, which is better, gold or green? cause i only see green around...
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    In my opinion the gold 80 set is better than the 80 green and the green 90 set is better than the 90 gold.

For a BMs gear at high levels it's all about hitpoints and accuracy.. At least that's the way I am going. Putting my stats into dex, and str (enough to carry axes) and putting all the HP into my gear I can except for my axes which I put Acc, and my rings are +%accuracy.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    In my opinion the gold 80 set is better than the 80 green and the green 90 set is better than the 90 gold.

For a BMs gear at high levels it's all about hitpoints and accuracy.. At least that's the way I am going. Putting my stats into dex, and str (enough to carry axes) and putting all the HP into my gear I can except for my axes which I put Acc, and my rings are +%accuracy.

Unless you use other weapons aside from Axe's.

The HH80 green is more beneficial to the Sword/Fist user imo.
    But I won't go into detail on that.

I don't really have too much of a pref for the HH90, but I like gold more partially because of the bonus's.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    unoxx wrote: »
    yes ok, but for 90, which is better, gold or green? cause i only see green around...

A reason why you don't seee it around as much is because it is mopre expensive, and harder to get due to the gold mats (Rare).

I finally got my HH80gold xD
    Soooooo sexy
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Still working on my 80gold.. Got most of the mats for the bracers, and chest (need 1 more steel armor, and 1 more orb).

Still deciding on whether or not the pants are worth it as I have the Cussies of the Sea Captain. It's pretty similar (although gold is better).

As for the boots, I still need pretty much everything.