AOE Combo [AXE]

MysticalZero - Sanctuary
MysticalZero - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Blademaster
What's the general way to go at this? I hear continuous AOE is possible at 49?
Post edited by MysticalZero - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Davechapelle - Sanctuary
    Davechapelle - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I wouldn't start aoeing till late 60's. I started trying to aoe at early 60's and found that survivalbility is low and hp charm burn ratio to exp earned and money earned is low. Once i hit 70 and got my calamity and TT70 armour it became a breeze, so i'd suggest you wait a while.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i havent started grinding, let alone AoE grinding
    dont you think heavens flame is a bit costly at 2 sparks?
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Vandalarius - Sanctuary
    Vandalarius - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    There isn't generally a set rotation to use, it's more what you're comfortable with. Personally after I've gathered up my mobs I use highland cleave, fissure, drake sweep, fan of flames. Rinse, repeate. Use roar to stun in between any of those, sutra to save some stress on your charm, and keep bell & alter marrow physical up and you're good to go.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The way I do it as hybrid BM in order:

Cyclone heel (fists), fissure (axes), highland cleave (axes), drake sweep and fan of flames and end with roar of the pride.

I repeat this as many times, I like to start to cyclone as it has a long cooldown, by the time I use the other skills the cooldown is almost completed. which allows me to use it again.

and if at beggining of the combo I have two sparks, I start with myriad of sword stance (from sword) then continue with my combo.

When I repeat the combo the second time, roar of the pride is still cooldown tough.