Lets review, ok boys and girls?

- We have factions that only win wars cause they crash vents;

- This part of the forums is like 99% alts, really GTFO;

- Our gold prices are awesome and the ecomony is a joke:
  1. Gold charms 550-600k;
  2. Guardian Angels 55-70k;
  3. Gold price 200k!! This one is awesome;
  4. High mats 5k ROFLMAO.

- 70% OF THIS PEOPLE IS A HUGE CAREBEAR!!!! I'AM ****ING SERIOUS!!!!
Everyone runs from a 1 on 1, people die (from a KoS) and ask "Why did u kill me? I was grinding!" Seriouslly!! GET. THE. ****. OUT.b:angry

And we are atm the huggest provider of pointless topics, its also amazing that for like 90% of u idiots this server sucks for only 1 reason.. GTFOb:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Aurian - Harshlands on

Comments

• Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    sadly i have to agree with aurian totally. this server is filled with whiners and beggers and a heavily screwed up economy.

most pathetic thing i've ever heard before was someone saying they were going to call their lawyer irl for getting pked. calling GMs saying its illegal to pk them because they were using a miji. could go on and on.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    u dumb?

what part of dragon orb sale don't you understand

gold practically doubled in value.

give it time to come down, holy ****.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    They said same thing about gold prices at oracle event. And i still see then at 180k-165k most of times.

Then again, this thread is not for idiots that bound all gear including Sundown pendant. GTFOb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belief - Harshlands
    Belief - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ok, this server is full of idiots.
    Yes.. i mean it.

1. Gold charms 550-600k;
    4. High mats 5k ROFLMAO.

Everyone runs from a 1 on 1, people die (from a KoS) and ask "Why did u kill me? I was grinding!" Seriouslly!! GET. THE. ****. OUT.b:angry

And we are atm the huggest provider of pointless topics, its also amazing that for like 90% of u idiots this server sucks for only 1 reason.. GTFOb:angry

Why are you always rude and cocky pal?
    These problems can also be addressed with less profanity.

P.S-- It's easy to find problems. But the challenge lies in finding the solution.
    Post the probable solution along with your grievances b:bye
    Aurian: Loyal? Power-hoes are loyal to nobody
  • Lethe - Harshlands
    Lethe - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    sadly i have to agree with aurian totally. this server is filled with whiners and beggers and a heavily screwed up economy.

most pathetic thing i've ever heard before was someone saying they were going to call their lawyer irl for getting pked. calling GMs saying its illegal to pk them because they were using a miji. could go on and on.

the only one i see whining is Aurian and a handful others, like you
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Why are you always rude and cocky pal?These problems can also be addressed with less profanity.

P.S-- It's easy to find problems. But the challenge lies in finding the solution.
    Post the probable solution along with your grievances
    b:bye

Part of my natural charmb:cute
    Solution is simple but hard at same time. Make people stop being greedyb:victory
    the only one i see whining is Aurian and a handful others, like you

More alts. Awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Part of my natural charmb:cute
    Solution is simple but hard at same time. Make people stop being greedyb:victory

impossible have u seen the the gear in Kingdomb:shocked
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    This thread is not supossed to be thread number 1237129 about Icon's G9's.
    Stop being an idiot f@ggotb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cl1ckftw
    cl1ckftw Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This thread is not supossed to be thread number 1237129 about Icon's G9's.
    Stop being an idiot f@ggotb:bye

You're the 1 cryingb:bye
  • Snakedoctor - Harshlands
    Snakedoctor - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I Bought 1 gold today at 160k, which pained me but still i couldn't find people selling miji's in Arch so i did it. 200k? Well that didn't last.

For all you who keep bringing up the server is dead and gold this and gold that. Maybe you are the ones who should GTFO. Us 30s through 60s have plenty of people to play with. We aren't competing with an amazing amount of major cash shoppers. No real bot problem down at Tusk town. We aren't rushing to get uber weapons and be the first to beat a bunch of pixels. In fact, the more you guys get the more that gets recycled to us. I had to craft everything on my first char, now i can buy everything fairly cheap.

We are enjoying the game. Who cares if we have to grind an extra 45 min to afford a charm. You make it sound like it's 50k for a Gold HP on other servers. At least here they are only 500k. Go play PW-MY and have fun paying 2.2 mil.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

We are enjoying the game. Who cares if we have to grind an extra 45 min to afford a charm. You make it sound like it's 50k for a Gold HP on other servers. At least here they are only 500k. Go play PW-MY and have fun paying 2.2 mil.

Lmao.. So, you waste charms on grinding and pvp, grinding for 45 min and u make 600kb:bye
    When u find someone selling for 500k pm me pleaseb:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Lmao.. So, you waste charms on grinding and pvp, grinding for 45 min and u make 600kb:bye
    When u find someone selling for 500k pm me pleaseb:beg

No, i don't use charms at all. My point is they are 400k on LC, i saw 5 people selling at 500k to 550k yesterday and today. 100-150k is 45 min to one hour of grinding for me. So it takes me 1 hour longer to buy one here then it did there. It is not a big deal
    edited June 2009
    527, 656 ddmean right now is selling 500k hp and mp

And i just tried to pm you, you were offline
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    get at him with Ajani
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I Bought 1 gold today at 160k, which pained me but still i couldn't find people selling miji's in Arch so i did it. 200k? Well that didn't last.

For all you who keep bringing up the server is dead and gold this and gold that. Maybe you are the ones who should GTFO. Us 30s through 60s have plenty of people to play with. We aren't competing with an amazing amount of major cash shoppers. No real bot problem down at Tusk town. We aren't rushing to get uber weapons and be the first to beat a bunch of pixels. In fact, the more you guys get the more that gets recycled to us. I had to craft everything on my first char, now i can buy everything fairly cheap.

thank you! have you noticed that its usually high lvls QQing on the forums and in game while all us "second" generation players are having fun? lol its a game ppl, play to have fun.
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes.. i mean it.

1. Gold charms 550-600k;
    4. High mats 5k ROFLMAO.

yes, you are correct this server is full of idiots. like it's much much easier to whine and QQ than try and do something about it. gtfo.

greed is everywhere, it's a fact of life. but being prophets of doom doesn't help it any way. this is just one of those pointless topics.

you seem very mad. really, stop being an Aurian for once. b:chuckle
  • Grenadier_LT - Harshlands
    Grenadier_LT - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Crisis in world, crisis in PWI 2 b:worried
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes.. i mean it.

1. Gold charms 550-600k;
    4. High mats 5k ROFLMAO.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Oh hey btw wanna remove me from your BL hun? b:kiss