Quantum Ring's Owmy sage 94 quest

Options
Mosz - Heavens Tear
Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
my sage friend has the quest and is stuck at this part
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/3032

we went through entire seal of torment (fb 99 heaven) and didnt figure it out
we go to the location which is a statue near the start, but climbing on it and such did nothing
the corpses beside the statue also did nothing, no popups ect,even tried it after clearing all the bosses, nothing, anyone figure it out or have advice? thanks.

edit: sry title of thread kinda messed up meant to type Quantum Ring's Owner sage 94 quest
Post edited by Mosz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bashusilly - Heavens Tear
    Bashusilly - Heavens Tear Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Names are gonna be screwed, this came from PW-MS, coords should be fine though....Good luck

Owner of Quantum ring
    After Separated Quantum Ring

Speak to Minowa (483 572) in Celestial world
    Speak to Murphy (434 539) in Purgatory of Heavens to complete the quest

Reward: 5500xp, 1250SP
    Don't let my level confuse you. I've done this before.
    Leader-Vandals-Heavens Tear
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    thats the same information i linked to and has been tried, i guess thanks for trying though
    BUMP
  • Prowler - Heavens Tear
    Prowler - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    In Purgatory (FB99), there is an NPC that looks like a mob, down the first ridge from the entrance - that is the previous quest giver's "father" and owner of the Quantum Ring. Speak to it, for the next step - no XP yet.

The next step is to kill 5 mobs that only exist around the final boss of FB99. Only 6 mobs exist in FB99 without wine, and either 1 or none if wined.

So to get to the next step, you would either need to complete an unwined FB99 in Purgatory, or multiple wined runs.

Evidently, I parked this quest chain for a half dozen levels ahead, after speaking to the father.

(I think I know your sage cleric friend, Mosz!)
    --
    Prowler (Venomancer) on Heaven's Tear

Former Leader of QuestSeek: International level 3 faction.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    is the npc there only when unwined?? we did it wined for old map quest and couldnt find the dude
    (actually its a sage barb friend b:thanks) i guess well check it unwined later :] thanks
  • justinrfl
    justinrfl Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    In Purgatory (FB99), there is an NPC that looks like a mob, down the first ridge from the entrance - that is the previous quest giver's "father" and owner of the Quantum Ring. Speak to it, for the next step - no XP yet.

The next step is to kill 5 mobs that only exist around the final boss of FB99. Only 6 mobs exist in FB99 without wine, and either 1 or none if wined.

So to get to the next step, you would either need to complete an unwined FB99 in Purgatory, or multiple wined runs.

Evidently, I parked this quest chain for a half dozen levels ahead, after speaking to the father.

(I think I know your sage cleric friend, Mosz!)

Can't follow your directions to the Father. Do you have any coordinates? Would help imensely. Can't determine which is the first ridge from the entrance.
    thanks.
  • TurdBurglar - Harshlands
    TurdBurglar - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    it is an NPC in SoT just like the link says. geeze ppl dont b noob :\
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well let me be a noob i did not get it.

i stay at 434 539 in sot , its wined , and i dont see a npc.

so is the npc only there when unwined?b:bye

edit:**** google lead me to old thread*b:shocked
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well let me be a noob i did not get it.

i stay at 434 539 in sot , its wined , and i dont see a npc.

so is the npc only there when unwined?b:bye

edit:**** google lead me to old thread*b:shocked

Yes it is the NPC inside of Seat of Torment and yes the run has to be done unwined to make the NPC appear

greetz harm0wnie
  • GilgamCly - Raging Tide
    GilgamCly - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    my sage friend has the quest and is stuck at this part
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/3032

we went through entire seal of torment (fb 99 heaven) and didnt figure it out
    we go to the location which is a statue near the start, but climbing on it and such did nothing
    the corpses beside the statue also did nothing, no popups ect,even tried it after clearing all the bosses, nothing, anyone figure it out or have advice? thanks.

edit: sry title of thread kinda messed up meant to type Quantum Ring's Owner sage 94 quest

This quest is a bit confusing but is really easy once the correct locations are known.
    The quest asks you; Find Tien Tsu's father who is wearing the special ring.
    The quest giver is the son, Tien Tsu who is in Lothranis at (483 572).
    Now thanks to PW developers the auto tracking does not work in Lothranis but is you follow the path from the entrance spawning point you will see a single mob standing under a tree by the road, this is NPC, Tien Tsu.
    The quest tells you to find the father, Tien Yan. This is were I alway get screwed up.
    The father,Tien Yanis is in the Seat of Torment (SOT) which is an instance, FB99 within Lothranis.. He is easily found at (434 539) which is not far from the entrance and is the same mob looking NPC standing on a corner along the path. If you are busy killing mobs you can easily miss this guy even though he is quite obvious.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The first three times this thread were revived were bad enough.

Was there really a need to bring it back a fourth time? Let the dead stay dead, please.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.