How can i make a farming run??

Options
Erond - Heavens Tear
Erond - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ive been trying to make a farming run but im breaking my head, ive checked the database for the materials spots but they are a lot and i couldnt plan a good run.
Does anyone know either a good run or an efective way of planning one??
Post edited by Erond - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• CoffeeBreak - Dreamweaver
    CoffeeBreak - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The best way that I find to do a mat run is to look at the co-ordinates of say.. 3 or 4 different mats and then chose an area where they are all in, then just run around and collect them, but normally I dont go out to collect mats, I just harvest them when I see them.

Another tip could be that when you find your set location, in your GPS put in the ones that are the furthest north, east south and west so that you dont stray past the edge of your area, then just run in between them.

Hope that helped =]
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yep they have the right idea. I find the best mats in Swiftwind area and Dreamweaver port. Best to have a mount and find a route with at least 6 mines. Every mine is a 10 minute spawn and as long as you time it right you will be there a few seconds ahead of time waiting for the mine to pop just for youb:chuckle. The database is ok but you need to be on the ground and make a few runs to get the feel where the mines are. Once you make your circle once and secured the mines in the area they will be yours pretty much for as long as you are there, beware of people that will curse you up and down, and random whispers "are you a bot? you better answer before i report you" lol

Happy mining!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Basically thats that....but more important is when to go farming, early mornings, and till midnight is the worse time to farm.
    To many ppl are on.
    b:dirty