QQme -> Full gold HH80 & HH90

IRNoob - Heavens Tear
IRNoob - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
It's getting too suspicious.
First, I see every 90+ member with full HH90 which is already hard enough to get. then even later i see some level 80s with HH80 gold armor ~also ver hard to get~ and then WTF... i see some BM with gold HH90 dual axes!?

seriously this is getting suspicious. Im starting to believe BatGirl with the fact that QQme is hacking HH.

Feel free to flame!
QQme should be changed in Hackme
Post edited by IRNoob - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So you pick up on QQme, but Kingdom is fine even though they have the same if not more?

Well done you bellend.
  • aeroxtertt
    aeroxtertt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    nvm but yeah its true qqme are hackin HH
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    being one of the people who goes on all the belial runs and helps to farm most of the hh90 I just had to lol at this thread
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I heard there was this thing were you gotta kill all the mobs in 3-1 to not get 1 shot aoe by the bosses. I think that prevents people from hacking hh. I'm new at this game so I need confirmation.
  • Krixxix - Harshlands
    Krixxix - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    First, I see every 90+ member with full HH90 which is already hard enough to get. then even later i see some level 80s with HH80 gold armor ~also ver hard to get~ and then WTF... i see some BM with gold HH90 dual axes!?

seriously this is getting suspicious. Im starting to believe BatGirl with the fact that QQme is hacking HH.

Feel free to flame!

Okay let me break down your pathetic attempt to slander QQme. *Please note i'm not from QQme, or like them all too much.

1. If you have more then 6 9x's then they could farm HH all day long. Honestly, just because someone knows how to farm doesnt mean anything. And when 1 9x gets all the mats they need, they start helping the others farm repeatedly. Its not a case of "Hard to get" as so much "Patience"
    2. Hacking? Try botting. Much more suitable.
    3. Suspicions are like fingers, everyone has them, no one cares about the other persons tho.

QQme accused of hacking, all i have to say is SS or it didn't happen. We could all be accused of hacking if we farm for weeks even months and then finally walk around proud with our HH80-90. Doesn't mean we did. When you follow their members around 24/7 to make sure they aren't farming HH and instead hacking, come back and post the video. Thanks.
  • aeroxtertt
    aeroxtertt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol dont get mad, it has been proved that they are hacking HH!
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I've heard some rumors that QQme has found a way to duplicate HH mats.b:shocked
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Epic is alive? b:bye
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Succesful Troll is Succefulb:bye
  • MegaBiteMe - Harshlands
    MegaBiteMe - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009

i wanna find out if thats true @_@
    OUH AH TOUCH MY TRA LA LA!! b:dirty
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    some of us just can't be happy for other people...
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009

b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LMAO pathetic threaddd....its called farming =)...Spend a whole week in HH u can be 1 of them to b:victory
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No They just paid Exodus to run their HH for them. Guaranteed GX everytimeb:surrender
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No They just paid Exodus to run their HH for them. Guaranteed GX everytimeb:surrender

OMGSTFU!

YOU WEREN'T SUSPOSED TO TELL ANYONE!

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The most believable reason someone would make this thread is because there jealous.

HAH.

SLURPSLURPSLURP MORE PLX

I heard there was this thing were you gotta kill all the mobs in 3-1 to not get 1 shot aoe by the bosses. I think that prevents people from hacking hh. I'm new at this game so I need confirmation.

Hah, you act as if perfect world cares about competitive fairness.
    Only fashion bro, only fashion.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The most believable reason someone would make this thread is because there jealous.

HAH.

SLURPSLURPSLURP MORE PLX

Hah, you act as if perfect world cares about competitive fairness.
    Only fashion bro, only fashion.

lmfao.

Yeah, this thread is poitnless..
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Feel free to flame!

LoL learn the facts first pl0x. HH90 is a lot easier to get than HH80. As for getting suspicious, i know ppl may think that to the point where we have been reported on a daily basis and GMs have actually showed up in the middle of few of our runs.

P.S: I we have been in most part 9X so we have experience, personally i got my HH90 mats since like lvl 86. Knowledge is half the way b:bye I forgot to mention. I think anyone who hits 9X on QQme stops grinding and just levels on dailies. HH all day for guild. I was 87~88 when funlolz was 91. O-o LvLing from dailies+cube FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Superomegla - Harshlands
    Superomegla - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Gms hav actually showed up in ur runs? Ive never seen a gm b4, show me a picb:thanks
    (lol im such a noob)
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LoL learn the facts first pl0x. HH90 is a lot easier to get than HH80. As for getting suspicious, i know ppl may think that to the point where we have been reported on a daily basis and GMs have actually showed up in the middle of few of our runs.

P.S: I we have been in most part 9X so we have experience, personally i got my HH90 mats since like lvl 86. Knowledge is half the way b:bye I forgot to mention. I think anyone who hits 9X on QQme stops grinding and just levels on dailies. HH all day for guild. I was 87~88 when funlolz was 91. O-o LvLing from dailies+cube FTW

QQme just a bunch of PvE pros

how you hurt me so
  • nothjingrad
    nothjingrad Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Gms hav actually showed up in ur runs? Ive never seen a gm b4, show me a picb:thanks
    (lol im such a noob)

Oh, I've seen them. They saw me too. They saw me PKing and INSTANT BAN!
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Have you checked player info on any of Kingdom's officers lately?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Alithyra - Harshlands
    Alithyra - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm new at this game.

b:chuckle
    10charz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <---Sage BID FTW
  • Toxic - Harshlands
    Toxic - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    "I have heard ..."

[insert guildname here] "seems" to have ...
    [Insert guildname here] "might" be ...

This is how rumors start. And before you know it ... everyone is running around, reporting for this and reporting for that ... based on rumors rather than fact.

There is a little thing called "EVIDENCE" .. Is that a hard word to learn for anyone?
    Evidence can be screenshot of wrong-doing, it can be frapps of wrong-doing.

What it cannot be though, is "I HEARD someone saying ... I THINK someone is ... and so on".

Get the evidence before posting anything on forum please. b:shutup
    This is a ridicolous thread.