Beginners info

theoonoob
theoonoob Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Cleric
Always get a balanced build, as you need them for later use. Use the best weapon even through this cost lots of gold. Actually, you just have to keep picking coins up. Only edicted people meditate. Do not waste your mana flying.
Post edited by theoonoob on

Comments

• Radiesthesia - Lost City
    Radiesthesia - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    theoonoob wrote: »
    1.Always get a balanced build, as you need them for later use.
    2. Use the best weapon even through this cost lots of gold.
    3.Actually, you just have to keep picking coins up.
    4. Only edicted people meditate.
    5.Do not waste your mana flying.
    1. No build is better or worse. They are suited to slightly different playing styles, that is all.
    2.Your FB19 weapon can last a good part of the game. Manufacturing is easy and cheap with the possibility of extra boosts.
    3.DQ items NPC well, too.
    4.I find meditating a cheap and easy way to regain mana. It has nothing to do with monarchism.
    5.Clerics' regen rate nullifies wing cost at level 1, except in combat. I am level 19 and I nullified the battle cost at level 13.
    I'm not a Care Bear.b:cute
    I'm an INTENSIVE-Care Bear.b:angry
  • Angrydragon - Sanctuary
    Angrydragon - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I find a balanced build only good on PvP servers. On PvE, there should be no reason why you don't focus 80%+ of your points in Magic.

You don't need Vitality if you do enough damage to kill mobs in 2-3 hits. At lower levels, that should be all you need.

MP becomes a severe issue around level 25. You'll find yourself meditating all too often. Crafting potions will help you with this.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I find a balanced build only good on PvP servers. On PvE, there should be no reason why you don't focus 80%+ of your points in Magic.

You don't need Vitality if you do enough damage to kill mobs in 2-3 hits. At lower levels, that should be all you need.

MP becomes a severe issue around level 25. You'll find yourself meditating all too often. Crafting potions will help you with this.

Dont spread lies, you can never 2 shot a mob same level as you, 3 shot only if you refine your weapon silly + mag charms. *was a full mag build*

Then comes when you must go in TT's, guess what, you need vit as much as you can get, or the smallest aoe will 1 shot you, not say you wont be able to take any dmg if something goes wrong
    b:dirty
  • Aneemah - Heavens Tear
    Aneemah - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Come into the 70ies and say again they don't need any vit, and at lower levels, playing a full mag mage isn't suited for everyone...
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Always get a balanced build, as you need them for later use. Use the best weapon even through this cost lots of gold. Actually, you just have to keep picking coins up. Only edicted people meditate. Do not waste your mana flying.

****... I actually meditated when I was level 1....

Fk, I'm edicted b:shocked
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • DarkYin - Dreamweaver
    DarkYin - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    2.Your FB19 weapon can last a good part of the game. Manufacturing is easy and cheap with the possibility of extra boosts.
    How does it compare to the level 20 supply stash weapon?
    I stuck a +12 mag atk in the sword (1 slot) before I went through FB, and it seems better. Should I be sticking shards in the wand (2 slots, I believe), and will it then be superior? b:puzzled
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Only edicted people meditate.

you seriously have some isues.. u end a therapy
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiss_This - Dreamweaver
    Kiss_This - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Support clerics need Vit
    Cant keep people alive if your dead

Soloing is easy
    But at higher lvls you will need vit to stay
    alive and support your party
    b:surrender