Misty or No Misty?

pokemantrainer
pokemantrainer Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Blademaster
I'm a lv 77 dex build axe BM and I am currently debating whether I should be using 1 misty, 2 mistys, or none at all. I have been following a 3 str/2 dex build every level and my base stats are as follows:

Vit:5
Str:233
Mag:5
Dex:157

Acc: 1570
Evasion: 1570

The reason I ask this is because in place of 2 mistys, I could be using 2 lv88 mold rings that give 2% crit each or 2 mastadons, in the future, to further boost my crit %. On top of that, I would have high base acc and evasion because of my dex build. Would you say that it is necessary for me to use a misty?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Post edited by pokemantrainer on

Comments

• Nevlik - Heavens Tear
    Nevlik - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    u could still get benefit out of 1 misty, though u wouldn't need 2.
  • Yodenreal - Heavens Tear
    Yodenreal - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    1 misty should be fine with ur stats
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So pretty much an archer pokes you and you die-this is what I'm detecting from your 5 vit. Unless you have some godly refined gear that gives you an amazing amount of HP.
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm a lv 77 dex build axe BM and I am currently debating whether I should be using 1 misty, 2 mistys, or none at all. I have been following a 3 str/2 dex build every level and my base stats are as follows:

Vit:5
    Str:233
    Mag:5
    Dex:157

Acc: 1570
    Evasion: 1570

The reason I ask this is because in place of 2 mistys, I could be using 2 lv88 mold rings that give 2% crit each or 2 mastadons, in the future, to further boost my crit %. On top of that, I would have high base acc and evasion because of my dex build. Would you say that it is necessary for me to use a misty?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

You mean Ling Yun Ring?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Get one.. Because if you don't your HP will be pretty low, and accuracy will be lower than someone of my build that has one right now. The only think that will be higher is your crit.
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hahah wtf 5 vit? epic fail right there squishy :-P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pokemantrainer
    pokemantrainer Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    roman6 wrote: »
    hahah wtf 5 vit? epic fail right there squishy :-P

It's called a DEX build for a reason. Please don't comment if you have nothing useful to say.
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, get 1 misty and one lvl 88 ring. Evasion could also help you (theres +% evasion((Highest i've seen is 30%)) that will help you against all BMs. more evasion = less hit.

The lvl 88 mold ring is nice, and the 2% crit is nice, but you **MAY** benifit more from a +% evasion.

Also: What you might want to think of doing is get some nice blade/sword(or 2x blade sword) and use Heavens Flame(axe ult) and then switch to swords and use Atmos Strike(or w/e((lvl 49 blade skill)) ) for super damage(Atmos has extreme damage, and when combined with the dragon's damage multiplier, it is epic. If it crits, they usually die(robe/LA)((Well, if it crits normally, robes will die anyway :P))