grinding spots

emoretrospective
emoretrospective Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Blademaster
im a lvl 56 blademaster atm and im lookin for grinding spots that give good money. any suggestions?
Post edited by emoretrospective on

Comments

• Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The island (near misfortune) or level 60 foxies.
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If your going to grind foxies I suggest either Lost City (My 1st choice) or the ones above ether blade. Both are non aggro and have a decent spawn (Lost having a better one imo)

Also you can grind at dawn's cry too since your melee it might be more fun then getting a bird to 1/4 hp and it kiting away and sealing you.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    do you need to grind? i level up without any grinding...and i am still doing level 52 quests =O
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    do you need to grind? i level up without any grinding...and i am still doing level 52 quests =O

lol that doesn't really help him... and if you're still doing lvl 52 quests that means that you either did a ton of cs that kind of stuff or grinded a lot before. And to answer the OP foxwings is probably your best choice, if you grind one the ones next to ether they don't aggro so you won't get hit with that 1st magic atk which is nice
  • emoretrospective
    edited June 2009
    well im not grindin for lvls im savin up for my lvl 60 TT axes so i need money
  • emoretrospective
    edited June 2009
    ty the lvl 60 foxies above ether seem to be the best chice right now. tyvm :D