Suggestion regaurding AH Fashion

Falcioni - Lost City
Falcioni - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
well, im just thinking that it would be awesome and alot better if there was a preview/try clothes button or something like that in the auction house for fashion,to see what it will look like b4 u actually bid for it, cuz for me im color vision so i see certain colors as others and i would like to see how the fash looks on me b4 i buy it. just a thought. post what u guys think.

<3 Falcioni
Big Bad Wolf? mhm i think so b:angry
Post edited by Falcioni - Lost City on

Comments

• NastashaNeko - Heavens Tear
    NastashaNeko - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I agree cause some of the colors look too much alike. ^^
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I llike the idea - old fogies like me have trouble telling the difference in the colors some times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes I agree although I did like someone's previous idea to have color names as well.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Or have both- the color name and the ability to try it on in the AH (possible in the Botique too?) What is the point of the three []'s showing the color? >.> just put the name of the color.
  • Mistigris - Heavens Tear
    Mistigris - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Or have both- the color name and the ability to try it on in the AH (possible in the Botique too?) What is the point of the three []'s showing the color? >.> just put the name of the color.

Agreed! The []s are useless as far as having any idea of what colour something actually looks like in a larger expanse. Write the names and let people try things on in the AH!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    images by ForsakenX