Guildless in PW? We've got it bad

Options
2»

Comments

• Jonno - Dreamweaver
    Jonno - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wow first post and what a awesome subject to post on. Yes I am the noobiest of the noob when it comes to PW. but that hasn't stopped six guilds hounding me to be one of them. I have no issues with guilds, but I have an issue with sucky guilds that just want members. b:angry

I will join a guild, but not until I find the close knit friendly community; yes folks tell me I am looking for something that doesn't exist, and maybe so....but I would rater keep looking guildless, than to settle for a guild that I won't be happy in.

I like the same in a guild, hence I came over from another game to play this game with a few friends b:pleased

We set up our own guild after we wasn't happy in the one we was originally in
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    do what i did. have a friend make an alt. pay 100k to make your own faction. after its made kick the alt out.

that way you have a faction name with no faction.

1.no pm or people asking to join their faction
    l2.ots of giggles when Rq say they are going to ks your faction xD
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels the way some of you do. b:shy

I choose to roll solo because for a few reasons. Firstly, I don't want to be another name on a guild list. Secondly, I don't want to be anybody's personal healer, buffer, resser. Third, I don't like being told what to do. Fourth, I never know when I'll just up and stop playing. And finally....I'm shy! b:shocked

My experiences with guilds in PW-MY were brief and a bit...annoying. I joined two guilds. One was made to gain popularity and the other was made so the leader and his friends could have elf priests at their beck and call.

In PWI, I was hounded by random silent invites for guilds and random people who wanted clerics on standby when I was barely level 10. My swordmaster wasn't even level 5 when I was hounded by several invites repeatedly for some reason. I usually end up refusing the guild invites because I don't want to repeat the past.

If I were to join a guild for any reason, I want it to be a well-managed and thought out one. I don't want to be bothered to join a **** guild that can't take the time to state their purpose or personally pick and choose their members for any other reason than to add another name to their list. You'd think if someone were to put all that money into something like that, they'd have a good plan or purpose.

At the moment, I don't want to join a guild, because I want to wait until I'm higher-leveled and a bit more acquainted with the game. When I do join one, it'll have to have friendly and mature people who believe in helping others, playing for fun, and also playing solo because I do like playing by myself most of the time and it's annoying to me to see people who act as if they must have four or five names attached to their's at all times.

Believe it or not, I don't mind drama as long as I'm not part of it. Honestly, the WC drama is pretty entertaining to me, especially when I'm in my catshop. It keeps me from nagging the people in my area. b:chuckle
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • Death - Harshlands
    Death - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Find me a 40+ cleric, and me and my friend can kill Jewel for you b:victory.

I'll take you up on that soon :D