FAC vs FSC

2»

Comments

• Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well in a duel is easy, if they have shell up, cyclone - > chromatic seal -> debuff + extreme poison-> temptest/wieldthunder -> cyclone, remember to have anti stun genie skill on when see them stunning arrow you =/
  • Newtestament - Heavens Tear
    Newtestament - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well in a duel is easy, if they have shell up, cyclone - > chromatic seal -> debuff + extreme poison-> temptest/wieldthunder -> cyclone, remember to have anti stun genie skill on when see them stunning arrow you =/

^a good archer wud use wings of grace

i beat archers in duels all the time including 79elite armor ones with tt80s. only time i lose if they get super lucky with crits. and i emphasize super lucky(like 3x ina row). im jus nice like that. b:laugh
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    When I duel archers usually 2 scenarios.

They start with Wings Of Grace, so I start to channel my tempest, by the time Wings Of Grace is done casting.. The tempest goes down 1 quick cyclone and it's usually end of duel.

Archers have stunning arrow
    It can crit
    It can do damage
    It can stun
    It can hurt
    But.. Spark can resist it, I'll leave the rest to your imagination..
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Honestly: The only time F.A.C./F.S.C. should apply is when you FIRST make your cleric: And then, at that - You still HAVE TO HAVE the F.S.C capabilities To take care of your party members. (skills - aka: Ironheart Blessing, Wellspring, Purify, Your Res) Mostly due to the fact - people are idiots. [Even other clerics, b:chuckle]

As your cleric progresses(and your own skill): If you still say you are just a F.A.C. - or a F.S.C., you're full of it. When, I started the game:

I started as a F.S.C. - until my late 40's/50's because I got tired of having to rely on other people to help me get kill quests done. (The Charm costs where redicious.)

Thinking back: and maybe this will be of some help. As long as you level: Ironheart Blessing, purify, and your buffs. Then level some Damage skills(so you can kill mobs). *P.S. Don't level Purehearted Blessing, it's useless!*

When you get into your late 60/70's you'll get the excessive spirit and possible coin flow to finish maxing out all your available skills. (In which you can fully make yourself into a F.E.C. "Full Everything Cleric"

Also
    : Every Class in this game has it's weaknesses'
    Archers - are just as weak to clerics, as they are to them.
    Venomancers - even w/phoenix can be delt w/. (usually, sleep the nix, paralyze the veno. and gank - if you can. If it fails: oh well, it's just a Guardian Angel.)
    Barbs - Are usually weak to any magic user: but due to they're HP you might want some assistance
    BM's - Use your de-buffs anti stun apothecary , slow - and kite like hell when apoc is cooling off.
    Wizards - depending upon class, and armor: are usually typically a push over.

Anyways.

I hope this helps a bit..

~Dis.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
    edited June 2009
    P.S. II - Sorry for the wall of text ^_^;;
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    edited June 2009
    ^a good archer wud use wings of grace

i beat archers in duels all the time including 79elite armor ones with tt80s. only time i lose if they get super lucky with crits. and i emphasize super lucky(like 3x ina row). im jus nice like that. b:laugh

You can also use Lightning Chaser to interrupt their cast of Stunning Arrow. Or use Spark to avoid it as well.
    ♥Aneurysmal
    edited June 2009
    Venomancer: lvl 59 Spirit: 87 000 Coin: 120 000
    Bramble Hood Level 1
    Mana: 360
    Channel: 1.0 seconds
    Cast: 1.0 seconds
    Cooldown: 30.0 seconds
    Weapon: Unarmed, Magic Instruments
    Requisite Cultivation: Transcendant

Create an array of magical bramble to return 200% of melee damage and reduce damage taken by 75%. Lasts 15 seconds.

Requires 2 Spark.

hehe.. were the Devs on drugs when they added that? hah don't try with venos...
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    the key to beating bramble hood is: sleep > walk away. it wares off after 15 seconds. if you time it, you can get a skill off right as hood falls.

though i'm probably the only damned person here who can do that, because i seem to be the only priest alive that levels all their skills and doesn't choose a ridiculous "skill-based" build.
    edited June 2009
    the key to beating bramble hood is: sleep > walk away. it wares off after 15 seconds. if you time it, you can get a skill off right as hood falls.

though i'm probably the only damned person here who can do that, because i seem to be the only priest alive that levels all their skills and doesn't choose a ridiculous "skill-based" build.

You're not the only one. :P I've leveled everything. :S.
    ♥Aneurysmal
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    well i know you have. just generally speaking of everybody in the cleric section.
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm full attack.

Why level your heals and revives? Clerics do an AMAZING job at DD'ing. Better than wizards. AND we can debuff, so we do more damage. Debuffing is CRUCIAL to playing a full attack cleric.

Heals and revives are wasted time when you could be otherwise DD'ing.
    edited June 2009
    I'm full attack.

Why level your heals and revives? Clerics do an AMAZING job at DD'ing. Better than wizards. AND we can debuff, so we do more damage. Debuffing is CRUCIAL to playing a full attack cleric.

Lol, agreed.
    edited June 2009

Yeah dude.. not like bugged flesh ream gonna let you live man.. why bother with venos.. they are just dare I say it 'over powered'
    edited June 2009
    I'm full attack.

The main reason I've done everything: is because, I can swap to whatever - in any given situation. Mind you, I play on the Carebear Server: and spend MOST of my time in TT/FB99/Cube.

Oh yeah, Grtz on lvl 91. :P.

And Clerics, Are ungodly DD's: I cant wait until I get my Demon Metal Mastery - and get up to a 12% Critical Rate on Pure Arcane.
    ♥Aneurysmal
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Yeah dude.. not like bugged flesh ream gonna let you live man.. why bother with venos.. they are just dare I say it 'over powered'

i 3 shot any bird to my level. if the veno is asleep i can take out the bird without any problems, purify the bleed, and walk away.

try it.
    edited June 2009
    I tried T^T too hard i suck I guess :P
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why level your heals and revives?

Why not? You're level 91, it's not like your spirit load is so insanely high you can't afford too. You're being stubborn at that level if you can't level Revive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i 3 shot any bird to my level.

No you don't. Your strategy is correct, if you can tank the damage (I might also recommend cauterize on the genie and plume shell the physical damage), but you don't 3-shot nixs your level. You simply don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shuzan
    shuzan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why not? You're level 91, it's not like your spirit load is so insanely high you can't afford too. You're being stubborn at that level if you can't level Revive.
    Sarcasm be lost on this one. b:surrender
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    3 shot a bird, yes. cyclone > wield thunder > cyclone. cyclone hits 1.3k, wield thunder hits.. 1.9-2.1, something like that. and then another cyclone. sometimes, yes, it has been a 4 hit job because of a low end spike, but generally birds 80-85 die in 3 hits.