Zuriel's Blade vs. Daevas

Sumerisle - Dreamweaver
Sumerisle - Dreamweaver Posts: 122 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Blademaster
I'm thinking of getting one of them but can't seem to decide which one is better.

I know both have same initial speed and I'm currently level 58 so I can ride both. Just wanted to get a general opinion of which one you think looks better or have any hidden advantages over the other. b:thanks
Believe, level 2 Dreamweaver faction recruiting all classes. PM me in-game or drop me a message for more info!
Post edited by Sumerisle - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited June 2009
    Zuriel of courseb:victory

sealed~
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It really wouldn't matter unlike Archers and Clerics where wings matter.I would go with Daevas as there are to many Zuriel's around.What one do you like the most?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Sumerisle - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    It really wouldn't matter unlike Archers and Clerics where wings matter.I would go with Daevas as there are to many Zuriel's around.What one do you like the most?

Well I was leaning towards Zuriel's Blade since I've read that Daevas has different versions and it is pretty random which one you get.

But you're right, Zuriel's is pretty common which makes Daevas all the more attractive. I'm torn between the two.. b:sad
    Believe, level 2 Dreamweaver faction recruiting all classes. PM me in-game or drop me a message for more info!
  • Ritsukas - Heavens Tear
    Ritsukas - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Honestly I think Zuriel is far to bulky and as a result is just plain ugly to me. I'd go with Daevas.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Zuriel is very gaudy looking. In my opinion ugly. Go with anything else......
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Death - Harshlands
    Death - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Zuriel is very gaudy looking. In my opinion ugly. Go with anything else......

+1

It screams 'bling' and 'noob'. lol
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ur asking us to choose between blue chain pants and green helmski ones, just go with the ones that looks better with ur hair color or nails polish...

(or u can get the cheapest 3ms u find ^^)
    edited June 2009
    +1

It screams 'bling' and 'noob'. lol

This is the other thing I am worried about. It seems like the younger and newer players would prefer Zuriel's.

But ah well I saw Zuriel's being sold at the AH for 2.75m coins last night and bought it. If anything, I managed to buy it at a discount of about 10 gold (1 gold costs 135k in DW) compared to buying directly from the boutique.

I'll probably use it for a while and then try to flip it for higher (if that's even possible) and then get a Daevas. Or maybe a new aerosword if any is coming out soon? b:mischievous
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, I was ABOUT to say you should get the Yofiul's star mount (15 gold) because its MUCH SMALLER and you look MUCH LESS THREATENING on it (aka PK) but, you are on DW :(. I just traded a 2.0 Yofiuls for a 2.0 Nakir's Judgement (the BM wanted a smaller mount so ppl would think hes a noob till hes right up on em and I like big flashy mounts because Im a wizard :P.)

Just go with the looks in PvE. Daevas(I think) has 2 forms. one is like SUPER black fog covered and the other one is like Nakir's Judgement except with black flames (or maybe it was a graphical error on the 2nd one.)

On Daevas, it looks like you are flying on doom, on Zuriels, you are flying on a big piece of bling that everyone says "GO KILL THAT DUDE" to

Same with winged elves and Watcher of the Skies. When i see Watcher of the Skies in group PvP, I'm like OH **** a 7x lol.(My Cleric has Sparklebright, but he cant use yet :). )

When I see zuriels, I rlly dont care because i see blue names (under 30) on this server with em all the time. When i see Daevas i assume they mean business.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Radiance and Watchers rule for those over 50 for clerics atleast.I would say you made good choice as you can sell that ride later on maybe catshop it not ah.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Noone likes elven radiance :x. I've seen 3 on Harshlands. I've seen one(1) sparklebright and every 5x who cash shops has Watcher.
    I, Myself, hate Zuriels, but I have a lvl 15 BM who needs it >.< so im trying 2 trade for it . xD
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    In my opinion Zuriel's Blade is very, very ugly.
  • Saetern - Lost City
    Saetern - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i dnt really like zuriels its has way to much going on, it doesnt even really look like a sword anymore, but its all about personal preference, me for example, i have paschars spite cuz it looks the coolest to me
    Destroy all that which is evil, so all that is good may flourish
    edited June 2009
    i dnt really like zuriels its has way to much going on, it doesnt even really look like a sword anymore, but its all about personal preference, me for example, i have paschars spite cuz it looks the coolest to me

I used Paschar's Spite previously but it was too slow.....

Anyhow it seems the general sentiments are that Daevas looks way better than Zuriel's.

Thanks for all your comments and feedback guys! b:laughb:thanks
  • Altayr - Dreamweaver
    Altayr - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have a Zuriel, but I would rather prefer a Daevas.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    sold my maxed daevas for 3.8m
    bought maxed zuriels for 2.8m
    WooOOoOoo
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Nakir's Judgement upgraded to max speed does it for me.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    On Daevas, it looks like you are flying on doom, on Zuriels, you are flying on a big piece of bling that everyone says "GO KILL THAT DUDE" to

Same with winged elves and Watcher of the Skies. When i see Watcher of the Skies in group PvP, I'm like OH **** a 7x lol.(My Cleric has Sparklebright, but he cant use yet :). )
    When I see zuriels, I rlly dont care because i see blue names (under 30) on this server with em all the time. When i see Daevas i assume they mean business.

There's a high level req for this Dishy >_> It was just a typo in lv req, I thought they fixed it. When I got mine I was lvl 49 @ 97% Rofl was soo close, luckily.

also..

Lmfao wtf are you doing with sparklebrights

Daevas is hella ugly.