two headed dragon aviation

ajferrini01
ajferrini01 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Wizard
how and where do u get a two headed dragon aviation...and wat lvl do u have to be to get it...please reply back as soon as u can
Post edited by ajferrini01 on

Comments

• Moobysnax - Lost City
    Moobysnax - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's a mount for the untamed race that has not come out yet.
  • ajferrini01
    ajferrini01 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    oh...and how do u get a phenix?
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Phoenixes (Crimson Flametalons) are also mounts for untamed only. These have come out, and you can buy them from the Boutique. However, your Veno or Barb must be level 50 to use it.

As you are posting in a wizard forum, I assume you are a wizard, and thus, human. You get to fly at level 30, however, your flying devices are limited to flying swords, and flying swords only. Any creature-like thing will be for untamed only, and any kind of wings will be for elves only.
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah im waiting for halucianatory mist before i roll a cleric/archer again lol. Halucianatory are the coolest wings on the PW database >.< the 2 headed wyrm is a close second, though
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    why is this on the wizard section?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.