Fee to sell gold in auction has changed!

Options
shazyousuckbot
shazyousuckbot Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
ok so I put up 110 gold to sell on friday and it costed me 1 gold and 80 silver in fees.

Today I put up another 110 gold to sell and I noticed it was now costing me 2 gold and 20 silver to sell on the auction!

Thats almost my full bonus"for buying the zen" to sell the gold in fees.

Why did they change it? why are they taking away your bonus zen for trying to sell it on the auction?

They have no other efficient way for people who work 8 hours a day to get ingamegold.

Most of our couple friends have gone to new games cos it's too exspensive and too team based for them.

This is a good way to lose adult customers,were leaning in that direction ourselves.

As you can tell from my post count I wont be coming back here and reading this.just wanted to express my feelings before im forced to make a descion.
Post edited by shazyousuckbot on

Comments

• Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It has always charged 2 silver per selling 1 gold. o_o
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well to be honest I dont agree with the gold/silver fees when you sell gold, I think it should be just like buying gold where you have to pay 2-5k to buy the gold but frankly I dont much agree with that either, or the fact they deduct money from sales, and they dont like give it to us back like tax refund lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol WOO! TAX RETURN! btw love ur sig Neonz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory