Overnight Catshops

Options
blindeyesniper
blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I can't seem to catshop overnight in Arch. anymore. The shop always get D/C by the time I woke up in the morning. I used to put up a shop overnight all the time without any troubles prior to the Genie patch. Anyone else having this problem?
Post edited by blindeyesniper on

Comments

• FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    always....ive never been able to get into the catshopping of items because of this problem, and never known how to solve it. i *could* catshop during the day, when i could keep an eye on it....but then i wouldnt be able to play=no fun. and our kids are always on our second, so i cant set up a shop with another account.b:sad
    I can't seem to catshop overnight in Arch. anymore. The shop always get D/C by the time I woke up in the morning. I used to put up a shop overnight all the time without any troubles prior to the Genie patch. Anyone else having this problem?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    always....ive never been able to get into the catshopping of items because of this problem, and never known how to solve it. i *could* catshop during the day, when i could keep an eye on it....but then i wouldnt be able to play=no fun. and our kids are always on our second, so i cant set up a shop with another account.b:sad

So you always had this problem or did that problem surface after a certain patch?
  • Jourious - Sanctuary
    Jourious - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This has been happening to me as well but I can only stay in cat mode for 3 hours before I DC. I put in a ticket for the issue but the reply was saying I need to fix my home network. which has not changed. and I noticed it happen right after an update from a few weeks ago.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i DC every hour or so...gets annoying...
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There are some threads about this that the GM's have replied to. They do know it is a problem and are working on it. Being in cat shop mode has been crashing the game since the genie patch.
  • Ringlox - Sanctuary
    Ringlox - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I too have always had the same problem, especially when i post up in west arch. I seem to have more time, or dc less often, if I post up in another district. I don't know if it works for everybody but i seem to have decent luck in North or South arch. Give it try, it's worth a shot at least right?
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

eww what a waste of electricity.... you know how much greenhouse gases your pumping out into the atmospher by turning your comp on overnight?????b:beatenupb:beatenupb:beatup
    Oh and yeh, the genie patch fcked up a lot of things. Yesterday I got dced like 5 times in about 1hour
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lah - Dreamweaver
    Lah - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    eww what a waste of electricity.... you know how much greenhouse gases your pumping out into the atmospher by turning your comp on overnight?????b:beatenupb:beatenupb:beatup
    Oh and yeh, the genie patch fcked up a lot of things. Yesterday I got dced like 5 times in about 1hour
    My computer is on 24/7 - like most peoples that are at least somewhat knowledgeable about computers.

It actually takes more elec... ah never mind. b:shutup
  • Lycanclaw - Heavens Tear
    Lycanclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i started gettn this problem too around the time of the genie update, whenever i leave my comp afk for a longer period that normal (not intentionally, i could have dozed off or something) i wake up or come back to find im disconected..every time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]